Shahil

Reaction score
I'm currently playing a save with Southampton and in my 3rd season I bought Wilshere for £6.5 million. He's played well as I finished 3rd in the PL but Chelsea have come in for him for £20 mill. I looked around and the best player willing to join me is Moritz Leitner, I could get him for 9.75 million. Should I sell Wilshere and get Leitner or not?
I'm in the summer of 2015, I'll play him as an AP in CM, and all the required screenshots will be provided below.

View attachment 274656View attachment 274655View attachment 274654View attachment 274657

Plus, if you think there is some one better than Leitner who might be willing to join, please say! Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Please keep Wilshere and dont get leitner, here is why: Wilshere is one of the best CM/AML`s in the world, he is English and youre playing as an english team so that is a win/win you got him for 6.5 that is crazy! i recently got him for 28 mill playing as liverpool in 2017 and i dont usually spend big money on players, now as for leitner dont get him, he is also an inconsistant player and Wilshere is the supreme player in every aspect, both defensive and offensive vise, it would be a stupid move. That is my opinion :)

You got an even better deal on Wilshere than I did. I was thrilled when I got him for 10M with Ipswich.

Anyway he went on to win the World Golden Ball in 2019. I've turned down offers as high as 37M for him. Do NOT sell him.

Christian Erkisen if you want another AP CM. But dont sell wilshere, there is no one better!!

any chance of a screenshot of both ur tactic an squad of players??

I would say keep Wilshere. I bought him for 6.75 mil pounds in my third season for Southampton, and trust me I never regretted it. In addition, he is English and will help in your home grown numbers. Always good to have more English in your league team (at least I try to get more English or under 18 young players who will become homegrown).

i just signed wilshere for united im re-training him as a cm (ap) and so far so good i am heavily training him too with my own made schedule his mental stats are increasing dramatically along with his techinical attributes. awesome player