LgsLord32

Reaction score
Are you having a laugh!

For me Wilshere's PA is no where near high enough... Its should be 4* - 4 1/2* stars and his CA should start at 3 1/2* - 3* not 2* - 3 1/2*

You're basing Wilsheres PA and CA on stars? It varies from club, coach and all sorts, the only way to say he doesnt have a good enough CA/ PA is by looking at the raw data, which imo is spot on because he's well represented. Coach reports are generally ****.

This is hardly funny! :p

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

You're basing Wilsheres PA and CA on stars? It varies from club, coach and all sorts, the only way to say he doesnt have a good enough CA/ PA is by looking at the raw data, which imo is spot on because he's well represented. Coach reports are generally ****.

I know and he has just comeback from injury but the thing that annoyed me the most is saying that he's the next Joey Barton!

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

I know and he has just comeback from injury but the thing that annoyed me the most is saying that he's the next Joey Barton!

That thingy saying someone's the next someone doesn't mean anything about his potential, it's just his playing style and attributes and stuff are same as Barton's.

To be fair they're quite different so I agree he's not the next Joey Barton. Wilshere can keep his calm and is nowhere near as strong or aggressive as Barton, I was just pointing out the coach report evidence as debatable.

lol , its a diaster. XD

jack is a bit restless sometimes, but not to the extent of joey barton type. :p

If my arsenal save had said that i wod of quit my save wateva the year and started from scratch

i think it takes account of jack darker side, which is so minute. . but aw ****. not till joey. at least gasconie will be fine