FM-Newbie

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to get Rivaldo, yes the 38 year old legend himself, to tutor Wilshere however for some reason Wilshere is not in the selection of players for Rivaldo to tutor...

What's the problem here and how can I rectify this?
Thanks.

Normally you have to wait until a player has settled in before they can tutor someone.

I had this problem when I signed Rivaldo to tutor my regen. :( What's wrong with Fabregas as a tutor though?

That might be problem, I tried to make Rivaldo tutor him almost straight after buying him.

I have Fabregas tutoring him at the moment, however I plan to switch round tutoring duties on Wilshere and Ramsey between Rivaldo and Fabregas.

try rosicky or ashavin. both of them play in teh same postion as jack

Does Rivaldo speak English? I'm not sure if this has an impact, but if he is able to tutor players other than Wilshere (especially ones that speak the same language as Rivaldo) than I would say the language barrier is probably the issue.

Rivaldo does speak English yes, so that's not the problem. Maybe it is just the fact that I've only recently bought him. Luckily I don't need Rivaldo to tutor him urgently as Fabregas is fulfilling that role atm :)

if hes being tutored atm then that would be the reason hes not comin up.