Paul 23

Reaction score
wilson palacios. what a signing. bought at end of first season for blackburn for 2.3 million from wigan due to them getin relegated.
bin superb this season. scored 12 goals in 25 games from midfield so far this season. av rating of 7.45.
didnt know how good this guy is

i recommend

He seems to be doin the job for me

I know his ststs shud be better like

well ive never signed him cos he looks under rated. but im sure he will do a good job when i do sign him...:D

i got him but he just couldnt do the job with buonotte in the middle 4 me at stoke

wilson palacios is a well good player.. i been getting offers from people in my first season mainly arsenal and real madrid and man u for bids of 20 mill.. trust me with the right training schedule he can be amazing my best player in my squad and i have jaoa mountinho and camacho and gaurdado in my team and fans rant and rave about him all the time... his tactics should be this if you wont the best outa him.. foward runs rarely, runs with ball often, hold up ball ticked... mentality normal, creative freedom 2 notches below half way bar... passing 3 notches over half way bar, tackling normal, through balls often... there you have it