Wimbledon

Reaction score
Anyone following? I am. I'm obv supporting Henman, I think he may surprise a few people and maybe get into the quarters. But, I also follow Roddick, i'm a big fan of his game, great forehand and serve, just needs to work on his volleys and backhand. What about you lot?

no Muzza no watching (mens tennis anyway)

Gutted Murray pulled out but again i support tim.

I hope Maria looks nice this year.

I start watching when the hot women start playing. :)

Oh maria, best fing bwt tennis.

Worst fing about Wimbeldon being Neighbours isnt on for 2 weeks

disappointed Murray aint in it, but tis probs best for his career. Fed will prob pwn all again, though will be interestin to see how Nadal does this year.

Was surprised Henman beat Moya, fair play to him cos i wrote him off, but I still don't think he will go far, but will be peasantly surprised if he does.

Womens tennis is meh, Maria aint bad though :p

I saw an interview with her this morning. As the blacks say

shes toooooooooooooooo fayyyyyne

or if we say that with a scottish accent it sounds like someone from Glasgae :p

I think its actually unfair that women now get equal prize money, they dont play as long, so why should they be paid the same as the men who play for much longer

Plus the mens game probably brings in a bigger audience. If women played in the rain then more people would watch it.

was in the dialy mail today. Women get paid 1088 per game for getting to the second round, and met only get 495 a game for getting to second round, equal pay indeed

i have lost all interest in Wimledon :p

I only just 'started' watching yesterday, watched 5 mins of Nadal

Typical Henman yday, plays ham, gets hopes up and then gets bummed. Good effort but not good enough, Murray ftw next year

Murray won't win it...well not next year anyways...i just don't think he'll be able to beat Federer, Nadal or that Djokovic guy at Wimbledon...

I know you'll say now that he has beat Federer before...but I rekon he'll just do the typical British thing and flop...Semi's for him i rekon...

I love how people were expecting him to win this year even though he was about 40/1 to win it but if he fails he is a flop.

was in the dialy mail today. Women get paid 1088 per game for getting to the second round, and met only get 495 a game for getting to second round, equal pay indeed

Hahahaha! You actually believe what the daily mail tells you?