WIN a signed Rooney or Giggs jersey for FREE

Keano!

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thanks to the staff for allowing me put this up here.

Just wanted to try and get as many Utd fans as possible into the loop about a fantastic competition, I think, which is completely free to enter and takes just two minutes to complete.

This is my site, http://stretfordenders.net/ and as part of my 'launching' as it were, I've managed to get my hands on a signed Rooney and a signed Giggsy jersey. Basically, a friend worked in Carrington for over 6 years and knows Sir Alex personally and he's doing this as a big favour for me.

To view more about the competition details, click here - http://stretfordenders.net/competition/

Thanks and hopefully some here are interested in entering. It would be great if you tried to help me spread the word about it too if possible, via facebook accounts, other forums, twitter word of mouth etc....

Any questions, just ask :)

Cheers

I'd love a signed Giggs shirt, the man is an absolute legend. Unfortunately I don't have a sob story that would warrant you giving me it. When I was younger though, I had a long running joke with my family that I was friends with him, and I used to pretend I was on the phone to him a lot. It would be priceless to see their faces if I had a signed shirt! Would really freak them out!

Just letting you know, I won't be picking any winners :p

If i was a kid i'dgo mental for this, Giggs was always my biggest hero but now i feel like entering this would be unfasir' should give to a kid, it would mean more to them

I have applied and it would be amazing to win. 'You got to be init to win it' I have plenty sob storys but I chose not to use one. :p My sob story is that I have only been to OT twice and the only United player I have seen score is Silvestre. (Feel sorry for me now 1,2,3 awwwww :( .)

I'd love a signed Giggs shirt, the man is an absolute legend. Unfortunately I don't have a sob story that would warrant you giving me it. When I was younger though, I had a long running joke with my family that I was friends with him, and I used to pretend I was on the phone to him a lot. It would be priceless to see their faces if I had a signed shirt! Would really freak them out!

I don't have a sob story either but I'm sure I can make one up ;)

On a serious note the website seems pretty good, just the 'matchday action' tab at the top is missing the c.

On a serious note the website seems pretty good, just the 'matchday action' tab at the top is missing the c.

Mathday sounds far more riveting anyway...

ahem :p

The site is pretty neat, but the ads on every other word of text can get annoying - how much are you earning for so many ads?

Thanks for feedback.

There's only those ads on words on 5 words per article. Not a massive amount. Earn tiny amounts, but not enough to let it sustain itself.

Entered. Now to have a good nose around this site of yours.

Thanks for doing the competition, can certainly see it bringing you a lot of traffic.

Please spread word about site/competition. Add link to sig other sites etc if you would liek to help :)

Good luck to all who enter BTW

Please spread word about site/competition. Add link to sig other sites etc if you would liek to help :)

Good luck to all who enter BTW

btw i like your little blog post "Do the fans really want to win the League?"
you make some good points, the excitment was palpable at most games after the new year at Old Trafford, probably because there was a geniune sense we'd win the league
however your point on the mourinho chant, recently ive been hearing the Ancelotti version a lot at Old Trafford and the bishop blaize
EDIT:
also attendence has dropped, i know so many local diehards who feel they can no longer justify paying the amount they need to for all the games, so it seems only the big games get the atmosphere
also depends where you sit, don't think ive ever heard a sing from the south stand in my life

Please help spread the word lads :)

Closing date is the end of March... winner announced soon after

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:46 PM ----------

Bump :)

Just enterd, hope i get Giggs shirt because it will look excellent in my room when I get all my shirts framed up.

I have a Rooney autograph already, saw him in Algarve 2 years ago :p. I hope i get the Giggs one ahah