Win Fifa 2010 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

SaintSinner

Reaction score
Win FIFA, PES 2010 or Cash Prizes

Football Furor is offering FIFA 2010 and PES 2010 or with free shipping. Or cash prizes upto $50. Its your choice.

Click Here for details.

Enjoy.

Also Free Shipping anywhere in the world.

Last edited:
So basically they are offering a free game to the person who posts the most. The quality wont be great then.

Have fun policing it, and enjoy the aftermath. ^^)

****, the only thing my spam would be rewarded with is a second copy of Fifa 10 for our house, and a copy of the sub-par PES 2010.

Push the boat out, make the prize 'two tickets to India' and I'll pop right over.

On a serious note; you'll regret making that offer in the near future if it ends up as I think it will.

Well with any luck, FM-Base should be spam free for a while as all the 12 year olds trying to get their hands on this game will be spamming your forum.

Thanks!

haha. yeah the quality of the posts wont be any better. but i will just give it a try and see if this works.

Win FIFA, PES 2010 or Cash Prizes

well. i have changed the offer a bit. now instead of console games there are cash prizes to won as well. you can choose cash or games if you win.

Last edited:
do you really have nothing to spend your money on? this thread has had just over 100 views, you'd be lucky if 10 people were interested.. And it's costing you what, £60 worth of games + actual cash? :S

its your chance to win football console games or cash instead. its your choice.