Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Win ratio part 2

View attachment 244530

Hello every one to my new updated version of my win ratio tactic I have been using it more quite some time now and it has made this football manager a lot more fun at the start of the game I struggling to get into football manager 2015 I decieded to create this tactic I have only used it at Lyon and it has been very impressive indeed I think it was ready to share with all of you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the formation
View attachment 244529

To the formation it is a 32212 based on a counter attacking style of play with decisive passing and a high work rate the attacking move is few the middle of the field and your midfielders do most of the work in getting the ball to your strikers you need a lot of pace for this formation to work.

When the opposition are on the break your defenders turns into a 5 man defence line your wing backs will drop back and help out your centre backs once your defenders have Delt with the attack this is when the counter attack really kicks in to play.

Training schedule

For this save I have just used fitness on high all the way through if the team has had a bust match schedule say you play three games in a space of three days I put work rate down to low and that has helped a lot some times I did use balance during pre season on high.

Tables for each season and fixtures

2015 season

Table
View attachment 244541
Fixtures View attachment 244540View attachment 244539View attachment 244538

2016 season

TableView attachment 244537
Fixtures View attachment 244536View attachment 244535

Current season

Table View attachment 244534

Fixtures
View attachment 244533View attachment 244532View attachment 244531
Manager biography
As you can see the formation has grown a lot since the first season in total I have won three leagues tittles one french cup two Coupe de la Ligue one champions league I hope you have the same success with the formation just remember guys and girls a tactic takes time to grow in to the team so please give it the time it needs to shine.

Opposition instruction
I dont use them I use the assistant in that area main reason is because am not to sure how to use it.

Players instructions are all ready set up in the tactic please do not change them this formation works in many different mentality and that is why it has been so successful.

Please download comment like View attachment 244226
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/294897-trophy_whorder-win-ratio.html

Last edited:
that was frustraiting the tactic on to the formation picture is now on the op

for some odd reason I only just got this message how did it go with newcastle?

for some odd reason I only just got this message how did it go with newcastle?

I couldn't tell you to be honest mate, it's been awhile i and i'm not sure i still have the save, could run it through again if i have the time if you'd like?