Win the top tier of the big 8 countries

Here a real challenge - win the league in 26 different countries. Every team you win with has to be a different letter of the alphabet tho..... Solid challenge

A AaB - Denmark
B Bate - Belarus
C Cluj - Romania
D Dinamo Kiev - Ukraine
E Estudiantes - Argentina
F Flora - Estonia
G Genk - Belgium
etc....

Wow Triv if you could do that uber respect to ya. You would want to research what leagues to start with as you could run out of letters quickly. I dont think theres many teams beginning with Z?

Zaragoza or Xerez could be used as Z or X in spain but could only use one and probably use QPR for England

EDIT - Zenit - Russia
Vitesse - Holland

Last edited:
Here a real challenge - win the league in 26 different countries. Every team you win with has to be a different letter of the alphabet tho..... Solid challenge

A AaB - Denmark
B Bate - Belarus
C Cluj - Romania
D Dinamo Kiev - Ukraine
E Estudiantes - Argentina
F Flora - Estonia
G Genk - Belgium
etc....

If you manage to do this, I would be extremely impressed! :D

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

fred123qwe, how is Liverpool doing mate? Any chance of you getting the job there soon and taking them to the very top?

I might get a job there, will probably be Man City next though because they seem to go through managers ridiculously easily! Being at Liverpool would be ideal though.

I might get a job there, will probably be Man City next though because they seem to go through managers ridiculously easily! Being at Liverpool would be ideal though.

True, but as a true red, you'd have to hold out for that hot-seat at Anfield right? yeah? Haha

I have managed Liverpool many many times though, so no biggie if I don't :)