danichese

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been in tactic hibernation, I am finally awake and ready to start contributing to this amazing site, my first tactic is an updated one that I used with Manchester united back in Football Manager 2011, I have just updated this tactic and I am testing it with the mighty Bristol Rovers, the idea of this tactic is to dominate the midfield, shut out the attackers and provide some fine service from the wings to a variety of strikers.

Formation and Line Up
View attachment 200813

Team Instructions
View attachment 200815

Results so far with Tactics
View attachment 200816

Shouts:

Attack:
View attachment 200820

Control:
View attachment 200821

Defense:
View attachment 200822

This tactic works for many reasons, the team pass the ball around and provide the strikers with a plethora of options and when they don't have the ball they work their backside of to get the ball back, the full backs martial their wings and allow the winger to have enough freedom to do their job, and the rest of the team work hard to get the ball back.

Please test this and give me as much feedback as you can :)

Daniel.

I like it!
3 matches:

With a Brazilian 3th division team!

2x0
4x1(aginst better team)!
2x0

And many chaces lost!

I will keep using!

Last edited:
You Begin the match by putting the shouts on attack, controle or defense?
thank you

@ dannyboyhowlett

Smallest Possible

@ kpeters

Thanks for the feedback.

@ naonedbreizhoo

its completely down to how the game is going, i use those shouts depending on what i need the team to do, for example, every game i start with control, then go to attack after 10-15 minutes, once i get the goals, i go to defense and ride the game out cautiously.

Resume:
I win the 3 Division, and National Cup! Unbeat!