Windows 7 64-bit but 3D games now judder

wolfen2000

Reaction score
Hello little Mourinhos,

after installing Windows 7 64-bit I recognize strong juddering by watching the games in 3D.

I tried to play via compatibility mode in Vista, renewed the graphic drivers - nothing worked so far.

Before I had played on Vista 32-bit (SP2) on dual core. Now my system is as follows:

INTEL Core i5 2500 4x 3.30 GHz 6MB
- 4GB DDR3-1333 Samsung Kit (2x2GB)
- 500GB Western Digital SATA III 7200U
- 1024MB Gainward GTX 560 Ti
- be quiet! Sys-Power 550W 80Plus
- MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

A strong machine I would say, there shouldn`t be any problems.
Any recommends according to this issue ??

I think i have the same problem, do you already have the solution to solve this anoying problem?

I think i have the same problem, do you already have the solution to solve this anoying problem?
Sadly not - but I hopefully keep on searching on the net. Would be nice if you tell me if you find a solution.

Anybody there who has a solution to this problem ?

C`mon guys, is this only the two of us who have the judder issue ??

WE NEED HELP :'(

Playing in 64-bit OS

Hello little Mourinhos,

after installing Windows 7 64-bit I recognize strong juddering by watching the games in 3D.

I tried to play via compatibility mode in Vista, renewed the graphic drivers - nothing worked so far.

Before I had played on Vista 32-bit (SP2) on dual core. Now my system is as follows:

INTEL Core i5 2500 4x 3.30 GHz 6MB
- 4GB DDR3-1333 Samsung Kit (2x2GB)
- 500GB Western Digital SATA III 7200U
- 1024MB Gainward GTX 560 Ti
- be quiet! Sys-Power 550W 80Plus
- MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

A strong machine I would say, there shouldn`t be any problems.
Any recommends according to this issue ??

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Hi wolfen2000

I had the same problem with my system and I have an i5 chip with Windows 7 Pro 64-bit also. I use the Nvidia 3d glasses and have 2 Geforce EVGA 9800 GTX+ in an SLI conconfiguration. It took me some time but because of my system when I used the Auto Detect in Crysis, it put all the advanced game settings to high and when I started the game and behold JUTTERING. The Nvidia 3d glasses and software will highlight suggestions on the screen when it detects problems with the settings. It suggested on Crysis that the Water Quality be set to low, postprocessing to low, shaders to low, and shadows to low. I restarted the game and I was blown away. The 3d quality is superb. You can use the depth adjustment to full and you feel you could walk into the screen. If you have these adjustments in your game you could try it and see if it now works.

Alfie

Hi Alfie,

are you serious ? I have to buy and use 3d Glasses to get FM 2011 to work properly ? Or didn`t I understand your suggestions ? Where to find the depths adjustments you talk about ?

Other games like Dirt 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood run perfect on my system. I don`t understand the problem :'(

ah, we thought you saw the games in 3d, as in "avatar 3d" you know, not FM11 3d tv view,

I understand now :D

No, I mean the classical TV View so to speak where you can watch your games with 3 D cameras.

I reinstalled, I tried with compatibility mode again .... but still not working. It sucks.

Will give my game back :mad: