Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

windows resolution

• Thread starter chapelx
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
C

chapelx

Hi I am new to this forum,hope that someone can help me, been playing fm and cm since it started many moons ago,and I have only found this problem
on fm2006 if i am playing during a game and decide to switch say to the internet via ctl and cursor button i used to be able to,but now it pops up
with a warning "windows resolution to small etc etc" and when I press on ok to get rid of the message it just does not let me back into fm,so that means I have to close the computer down,anyone else have this problem or is it just me??

The trequartista
Reaction score
Have you tried the latest patch? It may fix the problem.

C

chapelx

yes mate i have ,its very strange never done it before on previous cm s or fms

The trequartista
Reaction score
I'm assuming you are not playing in windowed mode, if you're running FM in windowed mode you wont need to minimize to browse the net or use msn etc.

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Whats your screen resolution? If its less than 1152 x 864 then FM needs to use the whole screen. If you set your resolution to 1152 x 864 it should sort your problem because as Craven says you can then run in windowed mode