DidierDrogba

Reaction score
I need for 2nd season new left back , either some young for future or someone much better then Selin and doesnt cost much more then 10-15M
For right back i bought Micah Richards for 9M and have solid replacements (Guslev and Vida)

and i almost forgot, David Alaba bought by City for 28M (he wasnt a target but still), Luke Shaw bought by United for 19,5M and Lucas Digne bought by Monaco for 18,75M

here's a couple i like,

alex sandro (porto)
fabio (man u)
Santon (newcastle)
jose angel ( roma)
tagliafico (banfield)
benjamin mendy

here's a couple i like,

alex sandro (porto)
fabio (man u)
Santon (newcastle)
jose angel ( roma)
tagliafico (banfield)
benjamin mendy

Sadly but i am currently not able to sign any of those players cause they are not interested in joining.Maybe it will change after my reputation little grow on the end of season

Laurens De Bock (around 3m)
Sime Vrsaljko (plays on either side) (10m)
Sanchez Mino (from Velez) (around 5m)

And none will have a problem joining you!

Laurens De Bock (around 3m)
Sime Vrsaljko (plays on either side) (10m)
Sanchez Mino (from Velez) (around 5m)

And none will have a problem joining you!

i wish, sanchez mino dont want to join, tried to sign buttner but he decided to go with everton , de bock is as good as is barvinko (my young prospect) so i will keep him cause he is ukranian and i dont want to sign vrsaljko cause he sucked on every club i brought him in and believe me he is croatian as am i so i brought him in many clubs as potentially great player but thanks on suggestions

Jose Angel rejected me for monaco, (i offered him much more then he deserves but monaco is filthy rich) and Sanchez mMino didnt even wanted to see my offer but he left to Hercules (?!) and Fabio rejected my offer and went to Atletico Madrid so at the end i decided to play Selin (3 stars and is playing pretty OK) and 19 years old 3,5 stars prospect Barvinko as his replacement for a few years until i find excellent regen or raise my reputation enough to admire stronger players.

PS. just bought Alexis Sanchez on under 90k wages what is actually suprising for start of 2nd season