Winger and Fullback for Southampton

• Thread starter Thread starter Scotty98TR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Just started a save with the Saints, I have just less than £10m to spend (Cheaper would be good, as I actually have £5m to spend but have over £150k a week spare, but I can't swap them right now!)

My main priority is an old fashioned winger, who's main job is to run at the defence and also to get to the byline and get crosses in! Preferrably on the left side, but if there are no better options I can put Ramirez on the left and buy a right-winger instead!

If I have enough left over, I want to buy a fullback too, as Luke Shaw isn't really good enough straight away. But again, it would be preferable to have the new fullback on the left, but I can play Clyne their if the best option is a RB :)

Thanks!

In terms of the LB, what do people think about Santiago Garcia (Palermo) for £1.9m?

andrea costa LB erm winger use jay rodriguez as IF or get thomas drage

andrea costa LB erm winger use jay rodriguez as IF or get thomas drage

Both look good, I'd never heard of Andrea Costa, and don't really know how I forgot about Drage despite him being one of my best players in a Blackpool save :L Thanks! (BTW, I'm using Rodriguez as an IF in the AMC position)

Any idea roughly how much Costa would cost?

i got him for like 3.3million just keep negotiating they will give in to you cause your skint i think, if not get jonathan from inter or danny simpson 1.5mil

i got him for like 3.3million just keep negotiating they will give in to you cause your skint i think, if not get jonathan from inter or danny simpson 1.5mil

Couldn't get Costa in the end, because I managed to get Lazovic! Instead for LB I got Garcia for bargain £1.9m, and agreed to get Drage at the end of the season for just under £2m!

Back