Craggster

Reaction score
I started a new game as Man United and I want to buy a winger, but I don't know who to get.
I've got 45m left of my transfer budget I only want to spend under 35m for them.
I've tried to buy Robben, J.Cole, Sneidjer but failed.

ashley young, plays alright for me, shouldnt be any more than 20m

Di Maria
Vukcevic
Hulk(addaptable)
Ashley Young
Ozil ( Bremen)

Check out santiago carzola(25m), jorge validiva (12m), danny (14m) aaron lennon (33m) chendu obasi (12.6m) or ibrahim afellay (11m)

All quality players!

edit (forgot): Trochowski (6m) gerviniho (15m) and as others have mentioned ozil (23.5m) is also quality.

Last edited:
thanks, I decided to buy Di Maria for first team and Vukcevic as backup.

cheerss :)

Juan Manuel Vargas is epic and cheap, best left mid in the game in my opinion.

if you are looking for a right mid, without a doubt go for yoann gourcuff. i know he is primarily an attack mid but he is consistently ace for my chelsea team in right midfield. 23 y/o and already one of the best players in the game, plus you can get him for £18mil at the start of the game :) jovetic as a left mid, his potential is really good. or ribery ;p

Depends on what you are looking for ;) if you want an english inside forward, buy Ashley Young . If you want a quality attacking/supporting winger, go for Di Maria

Jovetic.
Lennon.
Di Maria.
Vargas.
Ashley Young.

if you are looking for a right mid, without a doubt go for yoann gourcuff. i know he is primarily an attack mid but he is consistently ace for my chelsea team in right midfield. 23 y/o and already one of the best players in the game, plus you can get him for £18mil at the start of the game :) jovetic as a left mid, his potential is really good. or ribery ;p

He plays best as CM ;) and i got a offer accepted for him at £17- £17.5 accepted :p I extremely suggest Alexis Sanchez i signed him for £21- £21.5 Million :p at the start :p

Stevan Jovetic? Alexis Sanchez?

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

He plays best as CM ;) and i got a offer accepted for him at £17- £17.5 accepted :p I extremely suggest Alexis Sanchez i signed him for £21- £21.5 Million :p at the start :p

Got Sanchez for £14.75million mate :p

Stevan Jovetic? Alexis Sanchez?

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Got Sanchez for £14.75million mate :p

Good for you he was worth every Million i spent on him :p