deaduck

Reaction score
I need some good young Winger/Inside Forward for Arsenal.

Can't decide between these following players:

LW: Jese, Januzaj, Bernard, Vitinho (are Draxler and El Shaarawy so much better than these?)
RW: Deulofeu, ??? (have AoC here already, think he's one of the best).

Also which of these strikers would develop best for a False 9?

Campbell, Mitrovic, Werner, Benzia, Beradi, Barbosa, Jese

Thanks.

LW: Draxler if you have the money. Beast. El Shaarawy for me tends to be way overpriced
RW: Deulofeu is good but if you have the Ox and not enough funds I wouldn't be bother. Still a good player though. Tello for a buyout clause of 8.5m is also good.
ST: If your playing with the LFC Marshall update then i'd personally go for Jese all day long (we all know about Mitrovic). I play him as a poacher in my Madrid save and in the second season he has 20 odd goals and i'm still in september. Not sure about false 9 though. He is also good as an IF on the left.

Yeah, Gnabry and Ox are good enough.

I changed to the 451 split, so I don't need a false 9, so I took Jese as second CF to Giroud and Barbosa as Youth, but I want another younger CF.

So Timo Werner or Berardi? Berardi is quite expensive I think and I have to buy him from Juve and Sassuolo. Who would you go for? Werner isn't interested in joining, but his contract expires.

Other questions would be Kondogbia vs Reyes as DM.
Meyer vs Barkley vs Halilovic vs Trindade as AM.

And last but not least Zouma, Umtiti, Tin or Ginter. Balanta and Doria are set.

Whats that Marshall Update?

Where do I start haha :)

1. If you can get Werner i'd go for him as if you dont like him you can sell him for big bucks if you get him on free.
2. I would go for Reyes. He can play CB and CDM and can be trained for CM. I personally have never done well with Kondogbia and he has attitude!
3. For AM Meyer or Barkley. Barkley will suite more possession based systems as he's better at passing etc. but Meyer is a pacey dribbler. Depends on your needs/preference
4. If your playing without the update (before Zouma has joined Chelsea) then I'd go for Zouma. You can get him for -10m and he's a goal machine. If not Umtiti but he'll be costly.
5. The LFC Marshall update is a custom database made by LFC Marshall adding all of the transfers from the January window and also improvements to players who have been impressive in real life such as Suarez, Jese etc.

Thanks a lot for this big update :)

I bought Papadopoulos in the first Winter transfer window, because hes so good at defending. But I will stick with Reyes as second DM in the summer.

Werner did renew his contract, so I think I will go for Mitrovic, who is even better in my game, but also quite expensive (but still cheaper than Berardi and a bit better).

Also I think I will Barkley and Meyer, because I always need two per position to rotate.

Thanks again :)

So final Team should look something like this. Improvements? Tactic is the 4-5-1 split from tbh

Szczesny/Perin GK
Corchia/Peruzzi RWB Balanta/Doria DC Zouma/Rugani DC Shaw/Gibbs LB
Reyes/Papadolpoulos DM
AoC/Gnabry W Ward-Prowse/Pogba CM
Meyer/Barkley/Vadala AM Draxler/Correa/Jese IF
Jese/Mitrovic/Barbosa CW

Last edited:
Solid team. Can't think of any improvements. You should dominate the league for years!!!!

1 piece of advise dont have 2 youngsters fighting out the same position 1 as the growth of 1 of them is literally gonna be nothing and dey'll only end up 3 star players in the end always have a 24+ aged player when youve got a youngen player for that position

After the update a few things changed and Wilshere is much better on AM than CM for me.

So I will play him there. But would you pick Meyer or Barkley as back up. Can't decide between these two.

Also Ward-Prowse got downgraded a bit. Maybe I will use Goretzka instead (**** Schalke has some sweet youngsters).

Barkley as he's homegrown and better for possession based systems which i'm assuming you implement at Arsenal.