• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United winger Nani is set to miss up to two weeks with a leg injury sustained in the 3-1 defeat by Liverpool.

More...

Valencia is close to return, with this news we might push him bit earlier than expected. Hope not.

Maybe Nani will grow a set in his time off.

Wow, the Man is injured yet still be blasted, You guys are really stupid. The cut on his leg was massive, it was a gash. first he was faking it, then he over reacted, all wrong.

Wow, the Man is injured yet still be blasted, You guys are really stupid. The cut on his leg was massive, it was a gash. first he was faking it, then he over reacted, all wrong.

Thats the only bit that annoyed me. One or the other really. Class player and United will miss him

Thats the only bit that annoyed me. One or the other really. Class player and United will miss him

The fact he is out for a month now. shows neither happened, Crying wasnt the best course of action, but sometimes you just got to let it all out.

Nani does have a tendency to over react though scott thats why he gets so much stick even when he is really injured.

He's a ******* idiot. The length's he went to get a player sent off were astonoshing.

Great player terrible attitude should take a long hard look at himself, he has got a perfect role model in Giggs whose attitude has been superb for his entire career and he is admired by all football fans from all clubs.

Didn't think he'd be out for the Arsenal match, but glad he is.

The fact he is out for a month now. shows neither happened, Crying wasnt the best course of action, but sometimes you just got to let it all out.

Hes a grown man. Come on, Ive seen worse injurys than that with half of the reaction.

I like him as a player, but he is pretty theatrical

I thought Sir Alex couldn't really give a time period. He said a month at least on the United website.

Nani does have a tendency to over react though scott thats why he gets so much stick even when he is really injured.

He left on a stretcher, it hardly took a genius to realise he was hurt badly.

He's a ******* idiot. The length's he went to get a player sent off were astonoshing.

Yep he is the idiot, along with 11 liverpool players trying to get rafael sent off and defending craagher. agreed?

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Hes a grown man. Come on, Ive seen worse injurys than that with half of the reaction.

I like him as a player, but he is pretty theatrical

He is but everyone is different. people react to injuries/ situations with different response.

Yep he is the idiot, along with 11 liverpool players trying to get rafael sent off and defending craagher. agreed?

11, it was about 4 of them, I am not defending them but they never done a tenth of what Nani did. If Nani was a Liverpool player I would still be very angry about the way he acted, even if he did get a little injury.

11, it was about 4 of them, I am not defending them but they never done a tenth of what Nani did. If Nani was a Liverpool player I would still be very angry about the way he acted, even if he did get a little injury.

What the way he stood up and showed his gash off.. the whole liverpool squad surrounded the ref.... on both occassion, didnt reina run over from 50 yards away( I know Ed did the same, i dont appreciate that either)

He is but everyone is different. people react to injuries/ situations with different response.

He is theatrical though ;)

This isn't the first time, or the last. At least he would actually of been in some pain from that "challange" though. Other times he does it for F all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back