Winger Nani ruled out until April

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is theatrical though ;)

This isn't the first time, or the last. At least he would actually of been in some pain from that "challange" though. Other times he does it for F all.

He was in pain he left on a stretcher, yet he was blasted by others for faking it..... The point is he wasnt faking it, and was hurt very badly.

I'm not saying just on that match I mean overall in general, He always overreacts so when he's really injured he isn't going to get much sympathy from other clubs. Because the way he throws himself down at times is embarrasing, If I was his manager I would slap him for it. He's not the only one don't get me wrong too many players do it. But I've noticed alot of the yuong players in my team that I coach now do the same. It needs to stop.

Edit: Also scott No one in this specific thread has said he is faking it. especially none before your rant, He was told to grow a set because of his reactions not because he was faking it.

YouTube - Nani Head-**** Video

Fractured skull there ;)

Anyway, yeah he was hurt "very badly" might be a tad extreme but yeah, hes out for a while and he has been one of Uniteds best players this season.

Giggs to play left wing against Arsenal?

sorry but i got my head kicked in off 4 blokes and broke my cheekbone, needing an op to put plates in and i didn't cry. man up nani, softarse!!

I'm not saying just on that match I mean overall in general, He always overreacts so when he's really injured he isn't going to get much sympathy from other clubs. Because the way he throws himself down at times is embarrasing, If I was his manager I would slap him for it. He's not the only one don't get me wrong too many players do it. But I've noticed alot of the yuong players in my team that I coach now do the same. It needs to stop.

Edit: Also scott No one in this specific thread has said he is faking it. especially none before your rant, He was told to grow a set because of his reactions not because he was faking it.

Agree on the first point, but it was so clear to see he is in pain if he leaves on a stretcher...... Players play the game to win, by whatever means needed, would you complain if someone like nani, won your team the league in the last minute, by Play Acting? I know i wouldnt.

His reaction, was his own, everyone deals with pain differently and is different... i am sure we have all cried at some point in out life over something, and someone else has probalaly thought why is he crying, it isnt that bad. And you clearly didnt read the match thread where everyone was still trying to claim hours/ days after the game nani was faking and over reacting

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

sorry but i got my head kicked in off 4 blokes and broke my cheekbone, needing an op to put plates in and i didn't cry. man up nani, softarse!!

alright Thug... You must be well ard.

easy to say you were a hard man over the internet, people deal with pain in different ways.

What the way he stood up and showed his gash off.. the whole liverpool squad surrounded the ref.... on both occassion, didnt reina run over from 50 yards away( I know Ed did the same, i dont appreciate that either)

Nani was extreme though, he embarrassed himself. But no United fan is ever going to see sense, not gonna waste my time.

I'm no saying nani should be slaughtered but I do understand where everyone else is coming from, Many people do leave parks on stretchers though and go to the side of the park then get up and come back on. Obviously this case it wasn't but if he's only out for two weeks the injury wasn't that bad really. But yeah as for him crying well it's his choice maybe he has a phobia of blood ? or whatever no one knows. As you said we have all cried at one stage in life so.

Nani was extreme though, he embarrassed himself. But no United fan is ever going to see sense, not gonna waste my time.

i have admitted Nani is theatrical.. If you can read.. But the FACT remains he was badly injured and was not faking it, like soo many people claimed.. Yet he is actually injured and he is told to grow a pair etc etc.. What are we like 12.

you always say i pick on your points, but its becuase you generalise united fans constantly. sigh

I'm no saying nani should be slaughtered but I do understand where everyone else is coming from, Many people do leave parks on stretchers though and go to the side of the park then get up and come back on. Obviously this case it wasn't but if he's only out for two weeks the injury wasn't that bad really. But yeah as for him crying well it's his choice maybe he has a phobia of blood ? or whatever no one knows. As you said we have all cried at one stage in life so.

He left on a stretcher and was Immediately subbed... So there was no way he was getting back up.

sympathy from other clubs. Because the way he throws himself down at times is embarrasing, If I was his manager I would slap him for it. He's not the only one don't get me wrong too many players do it. But I've noticed alot of the yuong players in my team that I coach now do the same. It needs to stop.

Excuse me take that back :O

deleted your post for a reason, stop trying to be so inflammatory, half tempted to close the thread since this has been argued over on two other threads in depth already

im not a hard man im soft as ****. never won a fight in my life lol. however i can't help but wonder if it had happened to nani at home, accident or whatever, would he have reacted the same as when theres a bloke with a red card in his pocket around. i mean crying, in front of millions, like he did coupled with his embarrasing theatrics was chronic gamesmanship and needs to be eliminated from the game. i am in no way defending carra either, very poor tackle. anyway the row rumbes on.....

What a ***** Gerrard is. Played whole match and didn't give **** about club anymore so he is feigning injury and took 4 weeks off. When your club needed most he told them to jerk off. I have played with groin injury, dont know what the fuss is all about..

This is for those who said player cannot walk if he is injured and Nani feigned injury

The problem with Nani is that one's so used to see him cry wolf than when the wolf is actually there, well, people don't give a ****. He's gained a reputation for being an artist and that's why he gets the stick. But then again, most players are artists today.

It was a bad tackle, deserved a red card, Nani overreacted, Liverpool won, Nani out until next month.

This was last weekend, why are arguments still going on?

What a ***** Gerrard is. Played whole match and didn't give **** about club anymore so he is feigning injury and took 4 weeks off. When your club needed most he told them to jerk off. I have played with groin injury, dont know what the fuss is all about..

This is for those who said player cannot walk if he is injured and Nani feigned injury

Understand your having a little dig at people talking about nani. However you being able to play with a groin injury is different from Gerrard. There isn't many major injurys in junior football and such and the reason being is the training, Footballers legs and muscles are built up to the absolute maximum being worked on every day that's why when players get groin injurys and such they are in much more pain. Tears and things a more likely to happen on a football because his muscles are already stretched and so on. where as yours will not be as much as them.

It was a bad tackle, deserved a red card, Nani overreacted, Liverpool won, Nani out until next month.

This was last weekend, why are arguments still going on?

Indeed. Yawn. Much as it pains me Utd will still the league so this bickering is pointless. Lets all just be fwends x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back