winger not performing help needed

babu

Reaction score
im ac milan and my aml is inside forward doing OK and my amr is winger attack... my amr are both performing very very poor...they are younes belhanda and el shaarawy... in 24 matches belhanda got 2 goals 4 assits and shaarawy got 4 goals and 5 assits in 18 matches

what are ideal player instructions for wingers? how much mentality how much creative freedom? etc

How much creative freedom depends on how good their desicion making stats are. Bad desicions+much freedom=wasted opportunities. Little creative freedon=he will do as told. But then the instructions/tactics better be good.

Adjust crossing and passing accordingly to their skills. If passing skills are poor, but dribling skills are good, let them run with the ball, either cutting in or run into spaces (depending on which foot they use best). And vice versa.

In player>reports, what kind of role and duty does your coaches say suit the player? There's a huge difference in playing winger/attack and adv. pl.maker/sup. Even if the role fits your formation/tactics, it also needs to fit the player for him to perform.