babu

Reaction score
im roma and i play jordi alba aml as a winger... i tell him to hug the touchline..somtimes runfrom deep..no long shottt....and crosssingg often...his crossing is 15 and his technique which helps it is also 15...hes played 7 matches now and in alll of the matches hes done 17-25 crossed with only 3 on target now thats pooor.

what can i do to make it better>

tell him to aim his crossing at the targetman
also how high are his decisions (who do i cross it to) creativity ( who can i cross it to) and composure ( crosses well even under pressure)

To be a good winger, of course his main weapon is crossing to create more chance on goal, so what he's need is good decision maker, creative, anticipate the target player in box, and good technique to crossing. You also can train him ppm huge touch line if he is skillfully runner and train him look for pass rather than shoot. You also can changed your game instruction for him to be more discipline and less attacking but more to supporting. Set mixed cross target and put center or targetman. Gudluck 4 u.

crossing on Fm is **** mate, its one of the hardest things to do well! I have at most 3-7 completed crosses per game as well and sometimes over 30 crosses etc :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...200-target-man-winger-tactic-raikan007-3.html

this is my current TM Winger tactic I am using, here are a few SS:

241397d1335276319-target-man-winger-tactic-raikan007-tottenham-v-wolves-analysis_-analysis-.png

241391d1335276227-target-man-winger-tactic-raikan007-tottenham-v-liverpool-analysis_-analysis-.png

241355d1335275383-target-man-winger-tactic-raikan007-fulham-v-man-utd-analysis_-analysis-.png

241384d1335276106-target-man-winger-tactic-raikan007-tottenham-v-metalist-analysis_-analysis-.png

Try aiming at the near post or even far post :)