bjossi22

Reaction score
So I?m in charge at Boreham Wood. I got promoted through play-offs first season and the won blue square prem next year. I?m now in the pre-season and league 2 is about to start. I play 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 and I?m in need of two wingers, striker,a defensive midfielder and a goalkeeper. If any of you have any reccomendation that would be well appreciated.

So I?m in charge at Boreham Wood. I got promoted through play-offs first season and the won blue square prem next year. I?m now in the pre-season and league 2 is about to start. I play 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 and I?m in need of two wingers, striker,a defensive midfielder and a goalkeeper. If any of you have any reccomendation that would be well appreciated.

Thread moved.
On Topic, do you have any money to spend, wage budget left ?

Oh yeah forgot to mention that the board decided to build a new stadium so im all out of money but i have like 4k wage budget left

Id look at loans get a decent parent club.

Also when looking for players english players have quiet high wage demands look for players that play for national teams such as dr congo, jamicia who have european nationality normally with a second nationality of french as they have cheap wage demands!