Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello there folks, im currently Spurs on a saved game and i play 4-3-1-2 formation with wingers. Bale is unreal, but i can only seem to play him once every two games because he is forever tired. Lennon is also great but he seems to tire easily as well. So im looking for two good players either wing to cover, and rotate with Lennon and Bale. I bought Driver and Park Ji Sung, but they are really hit and miss so im looking for good cover. The thing is i know of the likes of Shaqiri and Zezinho but Zezinho plays AML and isnt comfortable for ML. Could i retrain him there? Ay suggestions for MR and ML and not AML or AMR would be great guys? thanks in advance

what season? budget?

you could try vargas, afellay, coentrao, cazorla, barnetta

thanks for the replies guys, i'll check those suggested ones out :D im in my first season, budget of about 6 million. Was thinking of doing payments over 48 months if i could find a few. Thanks again for the replies people, much appreciated

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

p.s has anyone tried Chamberlain from Southampton? is he any good? thanks

if i buy a AMR/L, how long would it take to train them ML or MR? just so the become natural in ML or MR, thanks guys

Maxi Pereira and Coentrão - Benfica
Schelloto - he is on loan on first season, so u can only have him in 2nd season
Alvaro Pereira - Porto

Kuzmanovic - Stuttgart

Steven Defour - Standard Liege

Montolivo - Fiorentina

there you go !

if i buy a AMR/L, how long would it take to train them ML or MR? just so the become natural in ML or MR, thanks guys

Not too long I suppose. A few weeks should be good. But you can still keep playing them there since they are at least accomplished in those positions.

Kuzmanovic - Stuttgart

Steven Defour - Standard Liege

Montolivo - Fiorentina

there you go !

Those are all CM's, he wants MR and ML not CM's.

Thanks for all the replies guys, must appreciated. I'll check them out :D