Shauny

Reaction score
Posted this on sigames forum but didnt get the response i was really hoping for.

Need some help on this. What would you say the best role/individual instructions would compliment a winger that does this job? What i mean is the two widemen that will tuck in and help defend and make a perfect case of two solid bank of four, but still get up and down the pitch and turn it into a 4-2-4 when attacking. This may sound like too much to ask for stamina wise but something which isnt rare in alot of sides. Eg, my team Wolves, who Jarvis and Hunt yesterday completely ticked all the boxes in doing this, and i think everyone should know how far forward those two players get, in particular Jarvis.

I have tried to use this to effect on FM but it doesnt seem to get going. They either leave me too exposed at the back or not enough forward to be effective.

Hoping some FMexperts can help me on this.

Maybe the role Defensive Winger helps to do so? A good example of one in the game is Edgar Prib - Furth

I'd suggest making them a Winger with a defensive mentality (pretty much a defensive winger)