Yay im on the list, and you already have the Champions League won i was going to let you know when i win it with Limerick

Hey W4nker.

Been keeping tabs on your thread, i'm very impressed. I also won the Hyundai A-league with I believe Sydney..... And then the final series, so I can't be much help there.....

However i'm doing a save with Birmingham in the Championship and am top after 5 games, i'm confident I can win the league and add to this. I'm also starting a random team from a nation in the world on fmc, so I can also help with it.

Good luck everyone.

Im just impressed you manage to get so many jobs! I quit as Arsenal after winning loads in the first 2 and half seasons and had 4 turn me down!

Im just impressed you manage to get so many jobs! I quit as Arsenal after winning loads in the first 2 and half seasons and had 4 turn me down!
I had that last year on FM13 but seems to be fixed on FM14 (FMC anyway). Have been overlooked for a few though like the Hong Kong national team

I had that last year on FM13 but seems to be fixed on FM14 (FMC anyway). Have been overlooked for a few though like the Hong Kong national team
Its a bit odd, i won 8 trophies in 2 seasons with Arsenal but the likes of At Madrid, CSKA Moscow and Monaco turned me down! There not even on Arsenals level!

424446d1385328885-winning-all-trophies-football-manager-trof-us-portugueses.jpg

The Portuguese trophies with the club of my heart : Porto !