westhammer

Reaction score
im using my own 4-4-2 diamond with newcastle, winning at home comes naturally to the team but im struggling away, i dont get smashed away, its just i get sneaky draws in the last minute and stuff and i was wondering how i could go into the game eg strategy .. touchline instructions and a way to approach the game.thankyou

im using my own 4-4-2 diamond with newcastle, winning at home comes naturally to the team but im struggling away, i dont get smashed away, its just i get sneaky draws in the last minute and stuff and i was wondering how i could go into the game eg strategy .. touchline instructions and a way to approach the game.thankyou

Away games are tricky the best way to approach for me is going with the defensive mentality looking to counter attack ( so quick players ) but you could also go there playing good football in the sense of linking passes retaining possesion and looking to capitalise when a good chance comes.
If you tell me your best 11 and 5 subs, where you are in the league.. Ill try and put together a tactic for you.

Try using Counter and Get Ball Forward shouts. I use Stay on Feet too cause its stops you giving away stupid fouls and picking up too many yellow/red cards. Also target the oppositions best 2/3 players

thanks for you're help

Coventry%20v%20Newcastle%20-2.png
i had two away games on the bounce so i thought it would be a great idea to test it out.

Preston 1-4 Newcastle
Coventry 1-7 Newcastle

simply closing down there best players & taking chances on the break.(H)