letsgotommo

Reaction score
For FM12 and FM13 I had 1000+ hours of game time on them both, however I am struggling to get into a save on this years FM.

I am looking for some good challenges to try out and take me through to FM15, but nothing that I have come across on here really tickles my fancy. So I thought about maybe trying to win the Premier league with every team to have played in it, which is 46 teams some of which are dwindling down in league two and that might be a bit too much of a challenge. The other option i thought of is trying to win the Premier league with all 20 of the current teams in the league, this will obviously take a minimum of 20 seasons and there has to be some strategy to who you start with and you need to keep an eye on relegated teams progress you don't want them dropping into obscurity.

What do you guys think is it a challenge worth attempting or do any of you have any ideas of your own that might be a good challenge??

Thanks,
I hadn't seen it before but the whole scoring system is good. I think I might try it using the scoring system from last years but do it just as a personal thing, don't want to be seen as robbing someone else's idea.

Yeah I was waiting to see if he was going to do it again but as nothing as happened with it so far might start doing it as a personal thing as well