winning the treble/double/trophies (future FMs)

Reaction score
Does anybody think that when you actually win something it's a bit 'boring' in a sense? Personally i think Si need to make more additions to success in FMs in the future.

I hate it when it says "we expected you to win it" it kind of buzz kills the whole winning the league haha.

Does anybody else think that Si need to make more of a deal with the whole success part of the game. After all isn't that why we play it?

Thanks for reading.:)

They should put in achievements in-game and dynamic rivalries and dynamic odds / evens. That could help alleviate the boredom factor.

You know what I have always wanted but think would be really hard to implement.

A news channel like SSN that is completely real time and shows highlights from games from the selected leagues you have chosen. I think that if FM added this then they could show your team on the open top bus after winning the league or cup or something.

Would anybody else like to see something like this?

Could be quite interesting actaully, soemtimes just to see that many football superstars in one place in some cases :p

I think they should make the fans play a bigger part and the media play a bigger part. All the interviews do is change the happiness for a few players. But in real life, the media cna make or break players. Torres is getting fired on by the media because he hasn't scored and they aren't helping him whatsoever.

I think they should make the fans play a bigger part and the media play a bigger part. All the interviews do is change the happiness for a few players. But in real life, the media cna make or break players. Torres is getting fired on by the media because he hasn't scored and they aren't helping him whatsoever.

It could be pretty decent if they had things such as "Fans on a popular fan forum are suggesting you lack the tactical cutting edge when losing." or "They are annoyed that you are playing a negative formation against lower rep sides at home". You could now either ignore them and keep your own style or play into the fans hands.