Nunorian

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to offer you this my tactics. I apologize for my english in fact I'm using google translator :p !!

Tactics:
Is shaped like a tree, but this allows great control over the ball in midfield and allowing the full backs to climb in order to send a cross.

View attachment 338645

Here are some results:
View attachment 338644View attachment 338643View attachment 338641View attachment 338640View attachment 338639View attachment 338638View attachment 338637

Here are the trophies that I won:
View attachment 338636

Training:
Pre Season
View attachment 338635
Season
View attachment 338634

Final Thoughts:
It 'a tactic that works with Great players and great teams try it with small teams is a suicide any in my opinion or at least not from the expected results, as you can see I'm using it in 2020 with players out randomly. is a devastating tactic in my opinion, at times you can also lose perfection does not exist especially if you play league, champions league, national cup and world club brings forth a lot of effort and players because of injuries. The fact remains that you create a lot of scoring chances, quick exchanges in the middle of the field, cross the bottom of the full-backs, midfielders and pocketed by insertions from 2 of the 3 midfielders. Try it and tell me what do you think !!! Good game to all !!!

Download the tactic:
Nuno