JDRFC

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have always wondered something do you think you would be able to win games in football manager with everything left as default with the exception of player roles/duties etc and start shouting pre match and changing it around.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

I would say its perfectly possible to overachieve bit time doing this. I did ut in FM12 and won the Prem with Bolton using à flat 442 using shouts and shouts only.

What kind of shouts would you recommend as I would like to then make annother thread with my success/failure
I would say its perfectly possible to overachieve bit time doing this. I did ut in FM12 and won the Prem with Bolton using à flat 442 using shouts and shouts only.

What kind of shouts would you recommend as I would like to then make annother thread with my success/failure

I recommend them all. Its all down to how much effort you want to put into watching the matches.

Ok thanks I will try this out and will make a new thread describing how it went.

Maybe it would be interesting to explain more in detail the effect of each shout.

Like training or tactic, a shout guide would make people understand a little more about the in game modifications.

I prefer classic tactics because they don't need much effort during the game,mainly because i don't understand the effects of some shouts