Pogrebnik

Reaction score
Hello.

I still play fm 15 and I made myself winter update.

I will continue posting updates till the end of transfer period.

It is far from perfect but most big transfers are here.

If you know some that I have not listed and would like me to put it in just writte in coments.

I used goal.com, transfermarket and wiki. Your suggestions have to be completed on either one of those 3.

I started with LFC Marshals updated database and update from there. You have to have last fm 15 patch.

I didnt do any injuries. If there are some big injuries tell me I will try to do that too.

Some big manager changes I did.

Here are some screenshots.

View attachment 185620 View attachment 185619 View attachment 185618 View attachment 185617 View attachment 185616 View attachment 185615 View attachment 185614 View attachment 185613 View attachment 185612 View attachment 185611 View attachment 185610 View attachment 185609

There are many more.

If you find some mistakes please let me know.

You have to put this file in editor data in your fm dir but in my documents not in game.

Then when you start new game have to fo on edit not ok and there you chose it. Probably someone explained it better then me.

UPDATE 04.02.

View attachment 184992 View attachment 184991 View attachment 184990 View attachment 184989 View attachment 184988 View attachment 184987 View attachment 184986 View attachment 1017531 View attachment 184984 View attachment 184983

Last edited:
Sounds fun, will try it. Since I use XP I haven't played FM2016 and still play 2015 and this update is welcomed.

Thanks man :) I was waiting for an update. I hope there isn't really big mistakes.

I will put it whole tomorrow.

If there are some mistakes please let me know and I will change it.

Here is new update.

I will not update anymore only if you find some mistakes.

Elneny wasent moved in the last version, nor is he moved on this latest one to Arsenal. :)
Just to point it out, moved him myself but one of the things that arent correct atm. Still good job on doing all this for us! :D

Edit: Charlie Austin to Southampton isnt either done.

Last edited:
Elneny wasent moved in the last version, nor is he moved on this latest one to Arsenal. :)
Just to point it out, moved him myself but one of the things that arent correct atm. Still good job on doing all this for us! :D

Edit: Charlie Austin to Southampton isnt either done.

thx. I just done them. sorry for mistakes. will update again.

if you find more just post and I will make them.

updated again.

added elneny, austin, de jong and few other smaller transfers.

Shelvey and henri saivet haven't been moved to Newcastle

Does this update contain PA / CA modifications ? By that I mean, the ones in FM 16.

Having difficulty downloading roster update

Im also having trouble downloading roster update, I click on it and it lets me download it but then I go to open it after downloading it to run it and it gives me error message maybe I dont have correct software to run/open file.
Please Help anyone out there would greatly appreciate it
Thank you,
Nick