FMtillidie

Reaction score
Hello Fellow FM-baser's I am FMtillidie.
Last year i made a World Super League over 900 teams this year i've gone for something slightly ;) different and i will be Attempting, too make a basic (firstly) Complete english system. from Level 1 (Premier League) too Level 24 (Mid-Sussex Division 11). i have made and complete up to level 9 and Also Levels' 21,22,23 and 24.
I need as much help as i can. and anyhelp would be appreciated. Still plenty of editing still too be done guys.
here is a screenshot of the editor:
FrpAm.png

i will post up some of the database in game. i will updated it well. Every single person that helps making the database will be on the Authors list. If no one can help me with this, then it might take me up untill Next year, really need your help.

Code:
Finished Levels 
Thanks for reading.
FMtillidie<3

Last edited:
Unfortunately I suck at editing.. Wouldn't even know where to start. I do admire your bravery though, and hope others will help.

I look forward to being able to manage the team I play for though. Then I can finally control the 200 PA wonderkid that they have. ;)

Unfortunately I suck at editing.. Wouldn't even know where to start. I do admire your bravery though, and hope others will help.

I look forward to being able to manage the team I play for though. Then I can finally control the 200 PA wonderkid that they have. ;)
Thankyou mate! and haha, loving that post, if you give me you're details and that i could add you into the game ;)
Finished Level 20+21 now btw

If it wasn't for the fact I am doing a Hants db over on the SI Forum I would help with this mate, if you got MSN gimme a PM with your address and if you still need help when I've finished it I will be more than happy to!

Good luck for the time being mate and hope to lend a hand at some point in the near future

have you finished the reading saturday league division 1-4? if so when do you think roughly this shall be finished? also could you add me into the game, i play for woodley town b and info of all players can be found here Woodley Town FC

This is exactly what i'm looking for! Is this actually happening or not? I play for a Tier 12 South West Team. It would be great to play as my own team!

You're using advanced editor, right ? I would love to help, but I have 3-4 massive projects on domestic FM Forum, so maybe when I finish them ( will probably take month or so.. :( )

hey...this is a really good idea :)..just wondering what stage are you up too now on completion ?

I've complete the whole league structure and I am adding detailed information then I will be doing the cups not to far away now guys

staveley united on it? from Westmorland Association Football League, i have a link to the league if you want it

Would love to play this... but FM just takes so much processing for me to load all 24 tiers, great idea tho

What do you need help with? I could help with team info if that's what you need. Best of luck.