WIP Logo Style

What style do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They look nice, worth a go
Thanks.

I'm toying with the idea of only rounding two of the edges - like the top left and bottom right and leaving the other two square. I think that would look quite good.

But, I'm off to bed (it is 2AM here) ;)

I like the crests, but not so much the flags behind them.

Have you used another set of crests and just added the flags behind them, or have you created the crests and flags?

I like the crests, but not so much the flags behind them.

Have you used another set of crests and just added the flags behind them, or have you created the crests and flags?
I like the flags. It is what makes them unique - on FM base anyway. There may be logos somewhat like these on other sites.

No, I did not make the crests. They are the original/official club logos with various effects ect. As for the flags, they are the real countries flags and I'm just using a mask to only show what I want, with a texture overlay to give the crinkled look.

Edit: Also I'm thinking of using the clubs kit colors in the background instead of the country flag - like in the CF'11 logos. I don't know what is happening with them TBH. The author has gone AWOL.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

OK, I just put a poll up. Which mix of styles do you think will look the best?

Last edited:
These look terrific, i will defintlety use them...

I prefer the club colour ones, I don't think the country flags work for all teams! The United logo works well with the England flag but imo the Inter Milan logo looks odd on the Italian flag! Top work though!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Obviously my preference is toward the flags since they are easier to mass produce.

But if I had enough help the club colours would be viable. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:54 AM ----------

Well I have been working on these, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting the smaller logos to look good in game (the ones on the league tables ect.). I think I will go with the flags simply because they are easier to make. But I will keep trying different things. Otherwise, I may try to come up with a different style.

Are you going to make these?

Are you going to make these?
I don't think so. I just can't get enough detail on the small logos (league table ect.) so they look a bit odd. And I don't really have the time right now. If someone else wants the .psd I will upload it.