leesmithyy99

Reaction score
basically, i am making a Country called "FM Forum" and it will consist of however many teams i can think of

1. Si games
  2. Fm base
  3. sortitoutsi
  4. thedugout
  5. FM Balkan
  6. Football manager team talk
  7. Neoseeker
  8. FM Fanboys
  9. FM Crew
  10. FM Bosnia
  11. FMDiscussion
  12. FM Handheld
  13. Unbelievable Jeff
  14. FM Scout
  15. The Away Stand
  16. 16. Serbian FM
    17.FM FAN.
    18.footballmanagerstories
    19. FM Europe
    20 .meistertrainerforum
21. FM - view

They will play eachother accross, 3 rounds, i would prefer i had more as i can then i can have two leagues :) for good editors can i have some advice, also i need more forums, Also i will be 'attempting' to make a logo pack which will probz fail :S

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Bump

Last edited:
Nice idea mate. Although how are you can base which teams are better. A nice touch would be to add the regulars of each site instead of generic players. Then you can holiday it each season and make it into a story mate

Nice idea mate. Although how are you can base which teams are better. A nice touch would be to add the regulars of each site instead of generic players. Then you can holiday it each season and make it into a story mate

thankyou, i think the rep will be the amount of members at each site, so the bigger ones like fm base & Sigames will have have bigger reputation, yes, i could send out a template for all the forums involved i think 18 would be a fair amount, yeah i could also like if i get quite far into the game like years, so if i get to 2030 or something upload it :)