One Of A Kind!
Reaction score
Version 5

11ltu2f.jpg

Added new texture and an old texture.
Made thinner
Small adjustments to shoulders and collar

Last edited:
The sleeves look weird to me, but thats my opinion. The rest is good :)

they're as close to real kits as I've seen.
can you do some mock up's just to see some fantasy kits in that style?
do an Arsenal home shirt ;)

I agree with yourself and CtPauley - if the sleeves towards the end were a bit wider (and also the collar, as you pointed out) we might be seeing a great template. Like 180bysummer said, if you do a team's kit we'll get a better indication of how the 'final product' might look :)

Thanks, going to update it tommorow, to make it better ;) Ill probs make the sleeves abit wider and make the kit looks symetrical. I personallt think it looks decent like that :)

All's up to you :)

A little off topic, how do you go about making a kit template (not design, the actual top)?

Version 2

zslv9f.jpg

14kxqnr.jpg
24x2qsw.jpg

Just noticed the thing on the left, FFS always miss somat in PS, Ignore it, ill remove it later.

Mike: I found an image online and worked my magic on it and somehow turned it into a texture and base, cristi from FMGLive made a decent tutorial on how to do it using images on the web, its on fanboys ;)

If you widen the sleeves a bit, I think they could be popular.

I have to say, I'm incredibly impressed! I'm going to use the home kit in my game for a few hours now just to see how it fits in with the game but job well done! I think you're on to something! :)

Yeah I'd try having the sleeves spread out instead of tight to the body, would make it easier for people to put detail on the sleeves.

Yeah I'd try having the sleeves spread out instead of tight to the body, would make it easier for people to put detail on the sleeves.
Nah, it'd be hard to seperate them, considering the texture

ye just make the sleeves bigger, they will be top kits then

The sleeves need to be wider and the creases on the shirt look a bit off. They need to be spread around the abdomen.

Otherwise, good work. Would download if these issues are addressed.

ye just make the sleeves bigger, they will be top kits then
V.3 focus' on making the sleeves longer (downwards) version 4 will show sleeves wider, with a bigger (Longer) crease to kinda seperate them, V.4 will also include the stripes on the body being more apart.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Version 4

334kkk0.jpg

Thoughts?

Im not too keen on this. Texture is abit off tbh. bit dark. Dont show white too well. anyone want to play around see if they can do better texture, id be gratefull. BTW ignore the logos

I don't like Version 4. I thought Version 2 was the best to be honest, and that was a really nice template. I am a fan of the sleeves close to the body, and thought they looked great how they were.

I still have V3 texture. Not v2 im afraid so, any textures after v2 are still with me.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:03 PM ----------

Version 5

11ltu2f.jpg

Added new texture and an old texture.
Made thinner
Small adjustments to shoulders and collar