sibbe97

Reaction score
This tactic is not made by me it is made my friend and hes fm base name is wiregn and i just post it for him so here are some info about the tactic not so much but a little ask something and i ask my friend about it.
Philosophy:balanced
starting strategy:control
passing style:more direct
creative freedom: more expressive
closing down:press more
tackling:defualt
marking:man marking
crossing:defualt
roaming:more roaming

he have another seasson with chelsea the wins of the screenshot with chelsea are when he played with them :p
comment and post your succes
if you want some help comment
download http://www.mediafire.com/?73k9dmjx1hktpng

Last edited:
okeey

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

why do no one comment my friend is nervous i dont no why but.

im not forcing you

Looks Interesting I don't download tactic's but I like to look a them for inspiration.

Do you mind posting a screenie of your Game Data ie. how many saves DB changes etc :)

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Also I think the name of the thread isn't very clear I didn't know this was going to be a tactic lol :D

ye i can ask him that but i thinks it comes tomorrow cuz he is not online on something in the moment

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Looks Interesting I don't download tactic's but I like to look a them for inspiration.

Do you mind posting a screenie of your Game Data ie. how many saves DB changes etc :)

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Also I think the name of the thread isn't very clear I didn't know this was going to be a tactic lol :D

i think he have some database changes i think he are playing with LFCmarshalls winter update

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

can someone test it please and post how it goes

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

he are playing with chelsea in the moment and we gonna give it an update other
someday

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

can someone test it? i know i seems desperate but i just wanna know

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

yes i think it is in download tactics soon when they approve it i give you the link

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

cmon

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

asasas

Last edited:
I really don't understand how their's not been any more response mate :s

Normally I would try it but I have just got my Gers team going on a decent tactic and were in decent form don't want to ruin it ;)

I really don't understand how their's not been any more response mate :s

Normally I would try it but I have just got my Gers team going on a decent tactic and were in decent form don't want to ruin it ;)
i understand mate and i have no idea why no one comment i have some thread before and there many ppl comment

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:37 PM ----------

adsasda

looks decent and good results will try before new patch comes out

looks decent and good results will try before new patch comes out
DO that but do ou know when the new patch comes?

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

:D:D:DD please answer

What's it like is it attacking defensive physical techcical etc. :p

its attacking i think i only test it once

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

:d:d:d:d:d::d

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:58 PM ----------

fsdafsdafds

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

:d:d:d::d:d:d:d:d

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:55 PM ----------

fgsdgd

stop spamming the thread with your own posts to try and get people to download it, you cant force people to download it. Personally i wouldnt download it because your presentation and achievements dont look amazing and stand out enough to catch my eye.

stop spamming the thread with your own posts to try and get people to download it, you cant force people to download it. Personally i wouldnt download it because your presentation and achievements dont look amazing and stand out enough to catch my eye.
okey m8