gford

Reaction score
i wish i never even brought this game,seems everything i do i lose,ive tried 3 different saves n maybe 5-6 different plug and play tactics and all i seem to do is lose,im useless with tactics and shouts and i keep asking my self why did i buy fm13? its not like i dont give things time to work coz i do but seems it never does...regretting deleting all my fm 12 stuff :(

what league are you in ?? what teams ?? i play lower league and doing all right :) are you experienced to the game ??

i wish i never even brought this game,seems everything i do i lose,ive tried 3 different saves n maybe 5-6 different plug and play tactics and all i seem to do is lose,im useless with tactics and shouts and i keep asking my self why did i buy fm13? its not like i dont give things time to work coz i do but seems it never does...regretting deleting all my fm 12 stuff :(

That's not going to work. You simply cannot plug and play a tactic in this years version.

That's not going to work. You simply cannot plug and play a tactic in this years version.

Yes you can. It just has to fit your team and players. However, just leaving it unchanged and going through the seasons hitting 'space' is bound to get you ****** results.

More on-topic: Why the **** buy FM if you're "useless with tactics"? The whole game is BASED on tactics, and if you only use plug-and-play tactics you're obviously not even interested in trial and error as a learning method. It's like buying Battlefield and insisting on using a touchpad. It just won't work and it defies common sense.

Yes you can. It just has to fit your team and players. However, just leaving it unchanged and going through the seasons hitting 'space' is bound to get you ****** results.

More on-topic: Why the **** buy FM if you're "useless with tactics"? The whole game is BASED on tactics, and if you only use plug-and-play tactics you're obviously not even interested in trial and error as a learning method. It's like buying Battlefield and insisting on using a touchpad. It just won't work and it defies common sense.

That's what i meant ;)