ziki35

Reaction score
hey guys, im currently managing wisla krakow in the 1st season(11.3), i have 700k to spend, my wage budget is 100k and im spending 85 k now. i need a reliable finisher striker, one left winger and if it is possible, a DL..
any suggestions guys?
thank you

Ziki, I don't know if they are the best choice you can get for Wisła but i've finished my 1st season with Wisła and ..... first of all ask your Board about rising wages .... in my game they raised to 110k euro .... sell Jovanic, as far as i remember his wage was about 3k, Pareiko is your first choice GK, second should be Kurto, especially when he is also youngster from club, good thing for registering players into european cups

on DL i have Kevin Conboy (Esbjerg 300k, wage 10k, 45 appps 10 assists, 2 goals ... great corner taker)

left winger was player that you already have in squad, Andraz Kirm (40 apps, 11 goals, 14 assists) you can try Melikson on lef wing as well or even Malecki, especially if you play with wingers that cuts inside

Striker .... Ahmed Soukouna, he is on free transfer so be quick!! only 7k wage, 47 apps, 42 goals, 13 assists, today just rejected offer form Bordeaux 5 mln, yep .... Napoli offer 6,25 mln and board accepted that .... thank you Cupiał .... :/

i bought also Joshua Obaje, player that is recommened by The One and The Only ... Raikan :) 80k on transfer and 3k on wages ... my third choice for striker

if i can suggest something .... think about DR .... there is Cikos but he is to weak for playing in european cups, and he is still loaned (too many players in Wisła that are loaned to club) next choice for DR is Branco, but sooner or later he will become unsettled, so if buyer will come in for him, don't even think :p .... i've played whole season with Jaliens on DR, Bunoza and Chavez on DC

Francis N'Ganga/Peter Zanev/Jose Goncalves as LB, Katlego Mphela as the finisher. If you need a CB, look at Matthew Booth. Robert Pires/Olivier Kapo as your LW.

Strikers on frees:
Ahmed Soukouna (Young)
Vladimir Yurchenko (Young)
Gino Clara
Wason Rentería
Dragan Bogavac

Left Wingers on frees:
Loic Gagnon (Young)
Lester Dewee (Young)
Marko Babic
Leon Kantelberg.

DL on frees:
Luan (Young)
Pierre Wome

All of the young players will improve if tutored and trained properly.

thank you so much for the help guys, and also thank you for ur advices saimoz...

Hey Ziki35,

Not sure if you will still check on this post but...
I am also managing Wisla - my 1st year lost the title by 1 point to Lech :(
Players that I that I have/recommend:
Ibou, forward , hot him this season on loan
7gp 3g 4a 1player of the game, 7.34 avg.
Thiago Alves forward, of mid. (last season stats. used as sub)
10gp 4g 2a 1pog 7.05avg.
Emmanuel Kone (bought last season due to Kirm's injury) use him on both wings
26gp 6g 12a 3pog 7.17avg. this season Kirm is winning the spot with even better stats :))...
Currently this is my 2nd season: First place 10g. 7-2-1, in 4rh round of europa league defeated Benfica Lisboa 2-0, 0-0 and I am currently in the group stage: won vs Metalist 2-0 h, tied vs Lokomotiv 1-1 a, will play vs Fenerbahce a.

Would love to share info,tips,stats,etc.etc. since we are managing the same squad... post back, or shoot me an email.