Reaction score
I have just started a new challenge with Bournemouth AFC. Heres the story of how the club develops from predicted mid table to glory (i hope).
After 2 days in charge theres a transfer embargo! but i should still be ale to loan players (i hope)!
Just got underway in our match against the reserves playing a mixture of Clough tactics and attacking 4-1-2-1-2 and lost 1-0 not a great start hopefully things will get better!

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Can't loan players either, this is gonna be tought until 1st November

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:12 PM ----------

Here it is my first Pre season as you can see not great only one win but some promising results at Spurs and Villa.

Good luck! I'd like to see how this turns out :p

November Update

Well after 6 weeks in charge he is an update for a medicore first month.
After 5 games we've w1 d2 l3 and the teams started to gel well and play count attacking football getting goals. Unfortunately the teams defence is bad need to wait till 1st november until i can sign some free agents to shore up the defence.

Hopefully in the coming months players will blend in more and gel even better than they are now.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

this is not good folks, somehow my save file has been corrupted not sure how many people this has happened to but its happened to me now after only six weeks so now i cant continue the story im really sorry folks
if anyones got any ideas on why this happens feel free to pm me about it

This always seems to happen when someone starts a story - you're 6 games in, start a new one?

think i will may start my original career over with Notts county but doubt ill make a story unless something big happens like manager of spurs! lol