'With confidence, you have won even before you have started.'

LUFCSpeni

Reaction score
I am discontinuing my Leeds story, as I fancied a game where I can move around more. Plus, I have done countless game with them. The idea of this save is to move around and win as many different trophies as I can, being teams I have never been before.

feyenoord.jpg

A young fan of Feyenoord, showing what he thinks of the new manager.

Sky Sports Breaking News!
English Manager Lewis Spencer has emerged as a shock new appointment for Dutch club Feyenoord. Spencer started managing when he was just 20, coaching the youth academy for local side Boston United, before moving on as a scout for Leeds United. He was instrumental in bringing in Luciano Becchio, among a few others. He then worked as a scout for Feyenoord, before being offered a job as manager, When asked about how he got his new position, he said "I believe my man management skills and persuasive skills that got me the job. I am 29 and have a great knowledge of the game, and will only continue to learn. I am destined to be truly the best. " Although he has a brash and confident attitude, many fans have not taken a liking to him. Some say he could "ruin the history of the club." He is being likened to Jose Mourinho and Brian Clough, but not for his skills, his attitude. He is cocky and confident, like Mourinho. He deals his transfers behind peoples backs, spending money the club usually doesnt have, like Clough. Many fans seem concerned about this. Fans will have to wait to find out if he is as good as these two great managers. It looks like Spencer is going to have to win over the fans, as he has his doubters already. No doubt, they will be singing his praises if he achieves something special. He has already caused a stirr with other managers, saying he can win the league easily. Lets find out if he is truly as good as he thinks he is.
Dont expect 4 or 5 updates a day, I will try to get 2 per day. i wont update monthly, just when i can be arsed ;)

Last edited:
good luck pal, this looks interesting :D

Good luck, might want to make the text a bit bigger though its quite difficult to read.

Nice one mate, glad to see something different other than usual teams. Should be interesting ill be following. :D