kenrry10

Reaction score
note: Im not the best writer world im going to give it my best

May 29, 1975 "Good game Thomas, beautiful hat-trick," Said an old looking man. "Thank you" Thomas responded. Thomas seemed to be a natrual upfront, he was talented and very well known around his neigborhood Jardin Palmas in Acapulco,Mexico. Thomas had the arrived home and his mother sent him to fill the buckets with his older brother Rigoberto but everyone called him Rigo which was 2 miles away. "Hijo de la chingada hurry up" His mom told him with a stern look. He didn't complain althought he was tired from the three matches he had played that day.

"Hurry the f**k up," said Rigoberto in a unpleasent tone. "Im going, im going," responded Thomas. They left, they both went in their chanclas to get the water on thier way back they ran into a mate of their's to play a quick match of football, Rigo rejected and left, but Thomas' Passion for football was to much for him to reject so he accepted and said, "10 minutes and we'll win" They were playing to 15 goals on an abandoned parking lot with two cans for goals. The ball could bearly roll it was an old ball nearly poped but this never stopped them from going out to play. Thomas got the ball dribbled passed one gave a nice simple pass down to his teammate who then returned it and left Thomas alone against the goalkeeper, the goalkeeper leaped out to tackle him, but Thomas knew his intentions since he had the ball and chiped it over his head to take the lead 1-0. His teammates went over to congragulate him. 10 minutes later they were up 14-2. Thomas then took all 6 opposing player and once again was one on one against the keeper but this time he laid off a simple pass to his teammate to the right who pushed the ball in to seal the game it was over. Thomas then hurried over to where he had left the water and it was missing. He couldn't believe it he knew he would take a beaten from his mother.

He went him with his head down low and entered the house. "Donde chingados esta el agua" his mom said with a devilish look in her eyes. Thomas was then answered in a low voice "ummm i was playing and when i went to get it was missing" he responded. "Who the **** told you to go play soccer" she asked him. "No one, Ma'am" he answered. She grabbed the belt tears begun to come out his eyes he knew what was going to happen next........

I'm reading ...
looking forward to seeing the next instalment

"Beep" Rang the Ref he with his whistle the match was over champions La Costa High School were the champions of the city, they were set to play for state. The player of the season was presented to Thomas who netted in 67 goal in 42 Apperences. "Thomas great game" Said a man with a suit and a laptop in his hand. "Thank you, its just my natrual goal scoring abilitys at work" Thomas said with a grin. "Allow me to Introduce myself, my name is Fernanado, i'm a scout for Irapuato in Second Division, I've been watching you over the pass 3 months and feel you have the talent to come play with us" Said Fernando. " I would love to" Thomas said with excitment. "Ok when can i go speak with your parents so "we can plan the trip" Responded the man "I'll tell them now lets go live only a mile away"