So at the turn of a new decade, where next do you think your players will go?

Marseille might not be a bad career move for me ;D

So at the turn of a new decade, where next do you think your players will go?

Hopefully stays with Barca and gets more first team like he has been, if not I hope get shipped to an English team, how is LFC looking in the game Danny?

I'm hoping that Roma loan me out to a smaller club. I seem to be playing less and less every season. Maybe they can cash in on me and sell me to Bolton or Sunderland or something

I'm hoping that Roma loan me out to a smaller club. I seem to be playing less and less every season. Maybe they can cash in on me and sell me to Bolton or Sunderland or something

How about at least Tottenham :p

Maybe Totteham - I need to go to a lower tabled Prem team to get decent exposure.

yeah dude judging on that you shouldnt have to shoot for a mid table like sunderland and bolton. a bigger team will come along and swap you up, you are a monster DM.

I need to get into a squad where i can play week in week out though - look at my roma playing time sad really.

I need to get into a squad where i can play week in week out though - look at my roma playing time sad really.

Kinda like me and Rubin Kazan - ******* Dzagoev beats me every year to the awards though >.<

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU INTER MILAN YOU THICK TWATS I HATE LEEDS UNITED I HOPE I RUN THEM INTO RELAGATION! :D

How **** is the San Marino manager. Seriously, 122nd in the world is completely ridiculous cosidering our players.

Oh I know its good. I'm just not a Celtic fan. I don't hate them. But I support Rangers (cause they are the first ever team I played on Fifa.

Nice at Arsenal maybe i can develop better than Sczeny (I cant spell his name)