Sharkster

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been without a keeper on FM?

It happened to me that both my keepers were injured, and i dont do reserves, didnt realise that both were injured, so had a defender as keeper, got a youth to cover next game.

Just a query because i always believed there was a little block on the game... since it has never happened before...

im not sure how it works in game but in real life afaik if you run out of keepers because of injuries they allow you to bring one in on loan outside of the transfer period as extenuating circumstaces?

ive never played without one, i have however been with just one and i was biting my nails hoping my last keeper wouldnt get injured.

ive never not had a keeper in the available, but i have tried to play a game withot one in the squad, but it just says no keeper is selected and wont let me continue.

If you don't have a keeper in your squad because of injuries etc,the game creates a "gray" youth keeper for you to use

I had no keeper's when vds and kuszchak got injured so i put John O'Shea in the goal ;) he was very good IMO :D in Semi Final of champions leagu vs Arsenal at OT it finished 1-1

I had no keeper's when vds and kuszchak got injured so i put John O'Shea in the goal ;) he was very good IMO :D in Semi Final of champions leagu vs Arsenal at OT it finished 1-1

Why not Rio Ferdinand? :)

it's not happened to me yet (hopefully it will stay that way) i was without my first choice keeper for ages because of a broken leg though :/

happened to me, used my captain as the gk. marchisio was very good IMO, man utd 3 - 1 liverpool

liverpool scored from a penalty tho :D