Without Football My Life is Worth Nothing - (Player Story)

kenrry10

Reaction score
With Out Football My Life Is Nothing

View attachment 275714

Football is..... passion. I love football with a ravaging passion, I love it so much it's like a drug and I'm addicted. I've been playing football from the moment I started walking. It's the only thing that can bring such rush of emotions, instantly going from sad to happy, from proud to disappointed, and to imagine it all happens in 90 minutes is mind boggling, so quite frankly Without Football My Life is Worth Nothing.

My parents emigrated from Mexico before I was born, consequently leading to my birth in the beautiful city of San Diego, California. I've had to deal with many obstacles being Mexican-American, I'm always to American for the Mexicans, and to Mexican for the American, but I personally consider myself Mexican, my customs are Mexican I support the Mexican National Team, and my favorite club like my father is America.

View attachment 275711View attachment 275710

I'm currently 14 Years old, and just been offered a contract to America, my father is so proud! I honestly can't even contemplate it, it phenomenal, I signed as soon as they offered. Maybe I'll be able to emulate my hero Cuauhtemoc Blanco who's position I share Attacking Midfielder.

View attachment 275713View attachment 275712

View attachment 275709

"Credit to Lippo255's thread C.J. Lippo, A Life in Football"

Season 1 - Mid Season Report

I'm loving life at the moment, I'm doing what I love, and most importantly where at America. I feel I've improved as a footballer well these past 6 months, I even managed to make my debut! at the tender age of 14, sadly I was average in the two games I played in the North American Champions League, but I loved the experience.

View attachment 275707

I had a decent year in the U-18s we finished second behind rivals Pumas, ohh how I hate those scums... I could of done better, but after all I'm one of the youngest playing in that age group.

View attachment 275706

The first team did phenomenal during the season, only to lose out early in the playoffs.

View attachment 275705View attachment 275704

Overall I feel, I've made decent progression these 6 months

View attachment 275703

Season 1 - Season End Report

Wow what a year! I had so much fun this year in America, I feel like I've gotten better from a physical stand point, I even got a promotion to the U-20 squad, I'm feel the 1st team getting closer and closer. My teammates still call me a "ball hog" but I'm starting to pass a bit more rather then doing it on my own. Lastly I can't believe I got called up for the Mexico U-20 team for the World Cup! That should be a thrilling experience.

View attachment 275396 View attachment 275395

The first team had a bad season finishing in 11th

View attachment 275394

Good start Kenrry! It's interesting to see you've gone a different route to most starting in central America so I will following with interest to see where you end up!