without managing Blackpool where is the highest they have came in the pl

Reaction score
Without managing Blackpool where is the highest they have finished in the premier league on any saved game as long as your not managing them ?

post below

in my first season they finished 16th. They they got relegated in my 2nd season and havent come back up since and im now in my 4th season.

think i saw them in 8th once, then relegated the next year lol

they then got relegated again to league one two years later. holloway was still in charge though.

Last edited:
they finshed 15 in firts season and got relegated in second one they never come back to premier :(

15th in first season, then went down next season with only 9 points.

i think sports interactive was quite harsh on them really because they have proved this season there not the whipping boys

They're always low in the table, they managed to get through 2 seasons before relegation in my game.
Definitely a couple of CA/PA increases for them though i'd of thought in the next update, maybe one for Holloway too.

They're always low in the table, they managed to get through 2 seasons before relegation in my game.
Definitely a couple of CA/PA increases for them though i'd of thought in the next update, maybe one for Holloway too.

yeah i agree

Seen them finish 11th once. That was the highest. They're still in the Premier League in 2013/14 on one of my saves although most of their players are different. They're picking up high profile free transfers and buying from mid-table clubs mostly. They snapped up Giovanni Dos Sants from Tottenham. He's their current best player and vice-captain after 2 seasons with the club.

They were first in one of my save games. :D

... Sadly it was the first game of the season and they beat WBA.

Always 20th on my games but on 1 I signed Adam on another villa did. Pretty much explains it...

Finished bottom of the pile in the first season and never to be seen again in the Premier League since (5 seasons).

13th in my last Premier league save, however they mostly finish rock bottom

On my 2027 game they were one of the biggest teams in Europe having won 3 EPL , 1CL and 2 Euro Cups... They were bought in 3rd season.

20th. Never got promoted back up and struggled to even reach Championship playoffs.

they survived four seasons in my game but got totally battered in the 5th season with Ryan Giggs as Manager. They had some good players in their team its a shame. I battered them home and away 6-0 and 7-1 in that season and they have sold most of their good players to premiership sides now.