Noergaard11

Reaction score
Hi man,

I'm in June 2015 with PSV and I proberbly only need players with high potiential, because my team works great!

I won the eredivise and the cup, and actually manged to get in the final of the Euro Cup against PSG, but unfortunately I lost 2-1...

Anyway, the positions I really need to streghten up is left and right back, and proberbly also left winger. I play Memphis as a striker not a winger (53 goals last seasen!!!)

But do you guys have some awesome players? My transferbudget is on 4.5-6-5 m pounds. I've aldready got following young players with high potential (not included the players who played in PSV before:

- Lucas Romero
- Balanta
- Humam Tariq
- Martin Ødegaard
- Dennis Praet

Hello,

Good job so far. I like the transfers you made. The 5 you brought in are all PSV players and transfers that could happen in real-life with a bit of luck.

Here are some other players that would fit in a PSV shirt if you ask me:

-10 potential:
Tielemans. Anderlecht (Might be too expensive)

-9 potential:

Luca Jovic. Red Star Belgrade ('the new Kezman')
Schrijvers. Genk
Pavel Savitskiy. Neman Grodno
Theo Bongonda. Zulte Waregem
Ante Coric. Dinamo

For wingers look at Bilal Ould-Chikh, Hirving Lozano and Vaclav Cerny. All play on the right but can easily be retrained on left too. LB: Jonathan Silva may ask for too much but check him out, Callum Chambers on the right is great but again expensive. I'd say your best bet on wing backs is wonderkids that come up from Brazil or other South American countries

Hi man,

I have had a look at both Tielemans and Jovic, and I an defiently trying to get Tielemans, but noy quite sure about Jovic...

I have aldready bought Savitskiy the the June transfer window :)

But both of by backs are saying, that they want to leave - arsenal, city, chelsea and so on has bidded for Willems - about 7 mio pound, and he really wants to leave. Same with Arias, so my top priority i defiently a right and left back - any ideas?

Last edited:
Well, now I have 20 mio pound bid for Willems - Chelsea and Arsenal

sick

103a3ax.png

Last edited:
Hello,

Good job so far. I like the transfers you made. The 5 you brought in are all PSV players and transfers that could happen in real-life with a bit of luck.

Here are some other players that would fit in a PSV shirt if you ask me:

-10 potential:
Tielemans. Anderlecht (Might be too expensive)

-9 potential:

Luca Jovic. Red Star Belgrade ('the new Kezman')
Schrijvers. Genk
Pavel Savitskiy. Neman Grodno
Theo Bongonda. Zulte Waregem
Ante Coric. Dinamo

Some people don't want to see PA of players and you should be using spoilers to hide that info.

Well, I aldready accepted and bought Telles for just 8m instead. But his average rating in 29 was 7.12 :) So proberbly around the lowest in my starting XL - I had a 25 unbeaten streak ;)