Hah, don't worry, at least your better than some others. Oh btw, if you all noticed, Greg's value is 7.25 while Southern's is 7.
I wanna be the best D:, maybe Southern grow because of loan?
EDIT: Do you check players' PA on Genie Scout? Who have the best PA btw?

Last edited:
I wanna be the best D:, maybe Southern grow because of loan?
EDIT: Do you check players' PA on Genie Scout? Who have the best PA btw?

*SPOILER* Contains PA!!!!
PA 190 - 200
Greg and Nick Phipps as a PA of 199
Joseph Southern has a PA of 193
Pavel has a PA of 190

Muhammad Agin has a PA of 185

2015 - 2016 Summer Transfer Update

WM News
1/9, WM HQ - Wolves made a bid of £5.5 mil on Pow Min Lee Lee Jnr and the offer was accepted. The race of signing this striker was started that day. 2 days later, Real Madrid made a bid of £5.75 mil on him and the offer was accepted too. The next day, Tottenham joined in the race and made a bid that matches Real Madrid's and the offer was accepted. At last, Pow Min accepted Tottenham's offer and rejected both Wolves' and Real Madrid's. Subject to conditions, however, the transfer may eventually rise to £9 mil.
Meanwhile, Reading made a bid worth £11.25 mil on Aston Villa's wonderkid centreback, Nick Phipps. The offer was accepted and Phipps went to Reading. On the other hand, Inter made a bid of £11 mil on Nyeh. Tottenham accepted the offer and Nyeh was transferred to Inter. Joe Miller went on loan to Benfica with a payment of £300k and a view to paying £5.75 mil to make it permanent.
Barcelona made a bid on Mark Dean this transfer window like last time. Barca offered £5 mil for Mark Dean but the offer was later withdrawn by Barca. Sporting CP soon made loan offer on Mark Dean with a payment of £300k and a view to paying £5.75 mil to make it permanent.
Junior went on loan to Peterborough with a payment of £325k after rejecting Albacete's loan offer of £300k.

Ohh yeahh PA of 199, time to destroy the Italian league again like I did in Danny's BAP ;)

Ohh yeahh PA of 199, time to destroy the Italian league again like I did in Danny's BAP ;)

I got myself an 11million Transfer to Inter Milan, you got some competition from a massive Faroe Islands international that probably has a **** potential because in every BAP game i do i become **** :p

Yea not enjoying having Your Mom move to Galatasaray. At least he's getting some first team action on as a 19 year old but not developing like he should

Time to become a Tottenham legend! :)

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Also, just wondering but how do you make all the players have fair stats? What do you do to make them?

Also, just wondering but how do you make all the players have fair stats? What do you do to make them?

I just leave it blank so it randomly generates according to the PA that player has. Btw, I put all 16 in the best attributes that you guys fill in the template. So, if the player has a higher PA the game will load him having balanced stats according to his position and his PA.

2015 - 2016 Winter Transfer Update

Contact rebel, Pavel has yet again rejected the contract renewal from Sporting CP. Due to his contract coming to an end in 6 months, many clubs have shown interest on this player.
Newcastle offered £4.1 mil for him. Sporting CP had no choice but to accept the offer to reduce the loss of such a wonderkid. However, Pavel accepted a contract from Getafe and the transfer will go through on 1st of July 2016.

The others stayed at their own clubs.

What the ****, I wanted to go to Newcastle :(
Getafe sucks.