Sorry knap mr l testing site has flaws.Goodbye 3430 doesnt give me the results according to that site.Although i will try this one and see what happens,cheers!

Knap, you have 2 tactics have different names but with the same formation layout?!>...

With my testing this tactic was better than Goodbye 3430.

Tested with Spurs no OIs.

do you find left footed AMC is better on left and right foot on right?

does foot for CM's matter?

what's the best type of striker?

defensive player for MCL and box to box player for MCR?

thank you, any any other info?

Hey Knap. Really liking this tactic so far. only change i've made is changing central BPD to a Libero(at) with close down more, dribble more and more direct passing - Seems to work better for my team.

Hey, Knap how much scores Kane as striker in Your Tottenham test?

Hey Knap. Really liking this tactic so far. only change i've made is changing central BPD to a Libero(at) with close down more, dribble more and more direct passing - Seems to work better for my team.

Martino, according to you if you put Libero into any tactic then after that any tactic will become better

Why are you so obsessed with "Libero Idea"?

Libero works very poor in real life and that's why no one use it

Libero also works very poor in FM and that's why no one use it

I just don't understand why don't you drop your "Libero Idea"?

It's clear that you don't test anything, you just come into different threads and say that if you add Libero then it'll work much better... all that looks anecdotal

Last edited:
Martino, according to you if you put Libero into any tactic then after that any tactic will become better

Why are you so obsessed with "Libero Idea"?

Libero works very poor in real life and that's why no one use it

Libero also works very poor in FM and that's why no one use it

I just don't understand why don't you drop your "Libero Idea"?

It's clear that you don't test anything, you just come into different threads and say that if you add Libero then it'll work much better... all that looks anecdotal

What? I've never stated that libero always is better. But in this tactic because I have a good libero, it makes the tactic work very well for me at least. Secondly i don't bump into threads and say that libero is the way to go as I hardly ever comment in threads so I don't know where you're getting that idea from.

With this tactic I am very hard to beat. I am on a unbeaten run of like 10 games. I also almost always dominate statistics with way more possession, shots, and chances. The problem is that I am drawing more than I would like, and I am seeing FAR too many long shots. I am often getting those matches where there is like 1-2 highlights for the entire game. I am playing as Leeds in the first season and so I have a pretty decent selection of players for the positions.

But I am wondering what the solution might be. Is it as simple as 'get better players'? or maybe train certain players to shoot from distance less often? My SS positions often go missing in matches and end up with poor ratings because I presume they are not getting the ball.

The tactic is performing ok in terms of results. But it is hardly massively entertaining football and can be very hit and miss so far for me. I like the shape though, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

do you find left footed AMC is better on left and right foot on right?

does foot for CM's matter?

what's the best type of striker?

defensive player for MCL and box to box player for MCR?

All my tests (including all the other tactics) were with players with natural right foot players on right side etc, with exception of BMW.

During a game if not having a lot of luck then I will changes players around before thinking of subs to make an impact.

similar players to Kane would be a good start.
Defensive player MCL

Every tread has the same questions, always the same story.

Foundation is down and you want to play or not?

Askign what player to use in what positions, clearly thats should be the managers choice, and to grow with decissions, become better and be the special one :)

If you use 3 AMC, you use right footed only on AMCR you will notice that he will use his right foot and often get a more narrow angle that may or may not lead to more misses than a left footed player. However, this right footed player may be ramping up assists like no other because hes a beast at passing the ball across the box for a tap in. So what do you do?

Lead, make decissions and create youre own career and achive resoults based on youre current level and future level of understanding of the game.

For me this is the most fun. Making mistakes, gambling on players, buying to sell for profit (sometimes backfiering hard lmao). All this is in the game and for the life of me can i not understand why someone want to almsot get told what players to put in what position, what match plan to go with for instant resoults or if they are better off hiering an assistant manager with long blond hair over short buzz cut since Chris Waddle once was great :p

Knap's tactic is amazing, i am playing tuch, havent lost a game in several years, but thats down to one simple flaw with tuch, and that is the longer the game goes on the more crappier squads the oponents get compare to you and it just becomes about breaking records, but thats part of fun stuff to! how many goals can youre fresh regen bang in? how short centreback can u develop into a monster? there is always something and thats why i love this game.
Thanks to great community and dedicated managers like Knap and TFF, and not to forget MR.L. They make this game easy to get into for us that have to play whenever we can, squeeze in a few games, and i am forever greatefull for that!

Im tired, this became a wall of tekst but i just want to say thank you, and people, follow youre gut and craft youre own future in the chair, its well worth it when the resoults come :)

good night from norway

Left amc on Left and right on right normal starting positions.

My third year on the EPL, I've won Quintiple with FULHAM
Just amazing tactic for people who like using Instant Result
The key is having a backup player for each position (11 players of TEAM A and 11 players of TEAM B)

Hello Knap! I' believe your tatic is the most stable with a stiker! But, he doesn't score too much. Is problem of my strikers or there is something to improve it? Thanks!

A game

Every tread has the same questions, always the same story.

Foundation is down and you want to play or not?

Askign what player to use in what positions, clearly thats should be the managers choice, and to grow with decissions, become better and be the special one :)

Remember this is a game, a strategy game, for the best effect there could be one way that is more effective than the other, regardless of how it works in real football.

Because it is a game.

So the questions are not stupid, and people play the game how they like.