D

Deleted member 91052

Tested with Spurs no OIs.

Same formation as GOODBYE version with pushed up WBs.

Requested tactic with striker. I would say strikerless and 3 at back will have the edge in this ME.

Great work!
What do you think is a good tactic against weaker oponenrs who park the bus?
Tried bluematter attack but its not really working against this...

How much "worse" would you say these tactics are compared to the strikerless ones? I kinda like having a striker but its not worth it if the strikerless are MUCH better. (I'm playing with Spurs aswell so)

The problem is there is not much of a downside using Kane as a SS. I often mix tactics when playing with Spurs and and can use perhaps 4 or 5 tactics.

The problem is there is not much of a downside using Kane as a SS. I often mix tactics when playing with Spurs and and can use perhaps 4 or 5 tactics.
yeah but how about other strikers like dybala, icardi etc? most of them "cant" play SS unless the strikerless tactic is owning the ME so hard that they still work as SS?

I often play with players that are red for the position. I gather that playING players in wrong role has a minor reduction in decisions attribute. With Spurs I use Davies at WB but a red rating yet IRL Davies plays WB. I would just try them at SS and if they are poor change to a striker tactic.

palermo club

What training do you use team and individual? Thank you.

I just use AM, if you need to adjust an individual training for a specific role you can over ride AM.