Woking F.C 2012/2013

supasheva

Reaction score
Well i know it's been a while but I AM BACK!!! SUPASHEVA WITH A NEW TREAD AND A NEW FOOTBALL MANAGER GAME!! FM 11!!!

WHOOOOP DEEE- DOO!!!

This time i decided to do something different. I mean really different(not toooo different). I made my manager 35 years old. Ghanaian, and he supports Arsenal. The only difference this time is that he manages a club in the Blue Square South league. Woking.

My plan in the long term is to manage Arsenal when I am really old and successful . And it should be a period where the club is going through a slump or something ( at the moment they have one two consecutive Champions league titles and 1 league title....don't ask me how). But to do that I would have to create history at Woking, a Blue Square south side Wow..Honestly I thought I would find this difficult but in fact... it's atually been fun and worthwhile you know.... I will make a new post so I can add pictures and all but on the real.. I find Football Manager more addictive when you are managing a lower league side.... Purchasing new players, handling the pressure of Board takeovers.... Boardroom interactions, selling of key players and bringing up young 'uns......... It actually feels like I AM THE FOOTBALL MANAGER!! AND NOT SOME VIRTUAL BEING controlling the game.... Please follow my thread earnestly as I am planning to move it on to FM Stories... However I was also wondering how i take screenshots? Furthermore... does anyone have any recipe for managing a n power championship 2 side? Most of my players are good enough to go to the championship but I want to be certain my players are well equipped to the task...

Well i know it's been a while but I AM BACK!!! SUPASHEVA WITH A NEW TREAD AND A NEW FOOTBALL MANAGER GAME!! FM 11!!!

WHOOOOP DEEE- DOO!!!

This time i decided to do something different. I mean really different(not toooo different). I made my manager 35 years old. Ghanaian, and he supports Arsenal. The only difference this time is that he manages a club in the Blue Square South league. Woking.

My plan in the long term is to manage Arsenal when I am really old and successful . And it should be a period where the club is going through a slump or something ( at the moment they have one two consecutive Champions league titles and 1 league title....don't ask me how). But to do that I would have to create history at Woking, a Blue Square south side Wow..Honestly I thought I would find this difficult but in fact... it's atually been fun and worthwhile you know.... I will make a new post so I can add pictures and all but on the real.. I find Football Manager more addictive when you are managing a lower league side.... Purchasing new players, handling the pressure of Board takeovers.... Boardroom interactions, selling of key players and bringing up young 'uns......... It actually feels like I AM THE FOOTBALL MANAGER!! AND NOT SOME VIRTUAL BEING controlling the game.... Please follow my thread earnestly as I am planning to move it on to FM Stories... However I was also wondering how i take screenshots? Furthermore... does anyone have any recipe for managing a n power championship 2 side? Most of my players are good enough to go to the championship but I want to be certain my players are well equipped to the task...

If and When you get promoted in the first season, look at players that League 1 teams release, most of them would be good standard.

John Akinde-Bristol City (loan deal)

Should do well in Non League/L2

Adam Street is a solid goalkeeper for League 2,
He is my keeper for my Woking side,
This guy called Johnson, An Aston Villa youngster usually gets released and has a lot of potential.
You should keep Turnbull as he ends up fairly good

Thanks dudes.... Will post the fm story tonight... still wondering how i do screenshots...?

Try looking at the following players mate:

Alfie Potter
Luke Daniels
Conrad Logan
Carl Regan
Greg Tansey
Craig Disley

Thanks dudes.... Will post the fm story tonight... still wondering how i do screenshots...?

Alt+F9 and then upload from the Screenshots folder (I think it goes there on default) via the paperclip in the top-box on the "post-writer" thing.

Hello,

I started as a manager at Woking in season 2009-2010 in Blue Square South, I succeeded in promoting every year and had a lot of titles with the team but I had to change all players every season and get new ones because competing in lower levels is very weak
after 6 years
1 in BSS
1 in BSP
1 in L2
1 in L1
1 in Ch
I found myself in the EPL and finished third
I won the FA cup when I was in L1, and did it agin when in the Ch and won a Europa League
The second season in the EPL I won the Champion's League

Now I'm in season 2021-2022 and I have one all titles many times !!