stackem evs

Reaction score
Hi, new manager (only got the game at the weekend, already in the wifes bad books...).

Started with my local team; Woking, only have three forwards but not one of them can actually put a shot on target. Just set their training to shooting, but over twelve games only scored one goal between them, son loves it, his Liverpool getting hat-trick every game.

Everything bit rushed due to time constraints; Work, wife, kids taxi service, eating, sleeping, you know the sort of thing. What quick changes will make the difference?

I need to score before pulled rest of hair out and to stop all the laughing getting... That and the Woking fans deserve it.

Thanks.

Ps. What does can't shoot for toffee actually mean???

Well for a start you can't really compare the striking prowess of Woking with that of Liverpool. It is obviously going to be much harder to get Woking to score goals than it is for a club like Liverpool. (so tell your son to stop laughing and get him to manage Woking ;))

Simply your strikers aren't good enough. I'd guess that their finishing attribute and other important attributes such as composure etc. are very low. You're best bet is to bring in some good strikers. I would recommend Dali Gomez and Benedict Akwuegbu, they should score goals and that level.

Also go into the player search and search for players that are availale for loan and transfer listed because you will have a very restricted transfer budget.

I am also doing a game with woking, 5th season, npwrl 1, Idd suggest to go for new players. Examples: Terry Dixon, Shane Parris (he was my topscorer in the league) there are more free players to find for BSS that can do the job, look in the threads in LLM to find some examples, one last tip, LLM = not barcelone, dont let them play difficult football, use rigid, easy formation, physicaly good players.View attachment 187612

Just won a game 3-0!!!! Thats doubled the goals I've scored in the last 15 games, just don't know what I've done different. And please don't say it was just luck.....

Hopefully more chance of keeping my job now.